Sandia Peak Inn Motel
Hotel Parq Central(Albuquerque)
$169
$144
Official Website
Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$63
$61
$59
$88
Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town(Albuquerque)
$139
$97
Hotels.com
$84
Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$63
Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$73
$92
Hotel Andaluz(Albuquerque)
$119
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
1,201 results
All reviewswafflesold townsmall indoor poolboiled eggscontinental breakfasthistoric routebotanical gardensfresh fruitroad noisecentral averoad tripstay there againnew mexicoclean roomsrio grandeshort drivegreat place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Driving trough Albuquerque, my family and I saw affordable hotels in a run-down type state and decent hotels at an arm and a leg per person, per night. As we returned to our car, we decided to finally check our phones for good hotels that weren't too expensive (we were trying to do the old-fashioned trip following as much of 66 as we could without reservations). Thanks to helpful reviews we found this gem with its wonderful staff, bed, and breakfast for a really affordable price. This hotel is a must-stay for anyone travelling through Albuquerque.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 8, 2013

We read all the awesome reviews and thought we'd try this hotel. I had a coupon from those pamphlets you pick up at gas stations. Owner/manger (whatever she was) told me I wouldn't want that room, so I had to pay the regular rate. I was pretty disappointed in that. The A/C worked fine. The place was a bit old, but fine for a night. There's a small breakfast bar. They cut up fresh fruit (cantaloupe was tasted strange). There's also muffins, bagels, cereal, oatmeal and waffles. It isn't on the best side of town, but we didn't have any trouble at all.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank AidaTexas
Reviewed September 8, 2013

We spent one night at this motel and it was so clean and well taken care of. We highly recommend it to anyone. Very family friendly as well. I do have to mention the gal in the office, Bernadette. We could not have had better service or a more friendly check-in/check-out. Even though she was exceptionally busy, she was just as friendly as could be.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Lari K
Reviewed September 7, 2013

My husband and I stumbled up on this place 3 years ago while driving through New Mexico. We LOVED the statues and pottery that adorned the property. It screamed New Mexico! This summer, on a trip with Albuquerque as the destination, there was never a doubt as to where we were staying! This place is clean and I have never stayed anywhere with a more attentive staff. You are not just a number or reservation here. The managers or owners or whoever they are make you feel like family! If you need amenities like room service and spa bathtubs, this is not the place for you. If you want a unique experience at a quirky property with amazingly friendly people and pay very little for it, make your reservations for Sandia Peak Inn NOW!!! :)

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank IamClintsGirl
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Staff was awesome. Room was beautiful and spotless. Even the parking lot and sidewalks were immaculate. Comfortable bed and pillows.Clean nice carpet, and the room smelled great. A thousand times better than a chain hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013