“I'd stay here again!”

Sandia Peak Inn Motel
Ranked #7 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Had a nice two-day stay here. Grounds and rooms are clean, surprisingly updated and still has charm. Great continental breakfast complete with fresh waffles. Kay is sweet and accommodating. I'd stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Anna K
There are newer reviews for Sandia Peak Inn Motel

Reviewed July 8, 2013

my friend and I decided to take our kids for a trip to Albuquerque. We stayed in Sandia Peak Inn. It was lovely. the Owner was very accommodating. We left one morning early to do a hot air balloon ride and she saved breakfast for us. New mattresses arrived when we left. the kids loved the pool.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Cyndy M
Reviewed July 7, 2013

By far the best place I stayed in on my road trip (California to New Orleans and back). Great staff, room, breakfast, etc. I would definitely stay here again next time I'm in Albuquerque. Can't beat the impressive value for the price. Welcoming, friendly, and a great night's sleep.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Matt F
Reviewed July 7, 2013

After reading the reviews we decided to stay at this motel, I am so glad we did. From the moment we walked in the the door we were made to feel like family. The owned constantly went out of our way to do everything she could to make our stay enjoyable. The rooms were spotless and while we were there the owner and staff were replacing the mattresses. My wife needed a needle and thread to sew my granddaughters pillowpet. The owner went out of her way to find one. The breakfast was excellent and the pool was great. If you are planning on staying anyplace close to Old Town it would be your loss not stay here!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank West_Leydener
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Well after reading all the reviews, I really expected to find a gem.

Upon checking, our room was not ready. We had to wait outside of the room for the cleaning service to clean up.

The sheets were damp and the room was warm and humid.

The newly remodeled rooms were nothing to really speak of.. Seriously the Holiday Inn Expresses are better designed and kept.

It is on the historical Route 66 and near old town Albuquerque. Not a bad location and not too noisy. There is wireless internet available. There are no other real amenities.

Overall, I could not give it more than a 3.5.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 6, 2013

First of all, this is not a fancy hotel. However, if you are just looking for a comfortable and clean place to stay while exploring Albuquerque, the price is right at Sandia Peak Inn. The owners obviously care about the place and everything (including the sidewalks and parking lot) is spotlessly clean. The location is very close to Old Town, and really convenient to go in any direction for exploration.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank luv2travelMAP
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Our stay at Sandia Peaks was amazing. We were greeted by very friendly and hard working managment who went above and beyond to make sure our stay was great. Sure it is a budget motel, but the attention to detail is what makes this one a little different. The new beds, southwestern decor, squeaky clean room, pool and breakfast area. What I liked the most is the fresh fruit (melons), yogurt and eggs in the comfy, large, breakfast room. The only con I can mention is that I got an expired can of diet pepsi out of the vending machine.Would definately re4ccomend this place and would stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple