“Great place to eat”

Mykonos Cafe
Ranked #245 of 1,768 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Juan Tabo Blvd NE
Keene, Texas, United States
“Great place to eat”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

The food was excellent. The Greek cuisine was authentic and flavorful. The staff was professional and the music and ambiance was terrific.

Visited February 2013

Tegucigalpa, Honduras
“Excellent!”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I'm from Honduras and love exotic food! Went for lunch with a cousin and had a delicious lamb dish! The rice and salad were also excellent, as well as the wine! I liked the decoration, but the chairs are cafeteria style! They could be a bit more trendy, like the rest of the accents! I would love to go in the evening, cause the bar area looks perfect for that. There's even a piano, so I guess there's live music at night! It's in a very good neighborhood according to my cousin. I recommend it!

Visited January 2013
albuquerque
“Always tasty”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

If you love Greek food, have a meal in this classy restaurant. My husband and I will always remember one of our first, very romantic dates in a quiet corner of Mykanos. With strains of live music floating through the air, we dined on tasty morsels and sipped our wine. Another favorite memory is sharing a table with women friends, giggling our way through Dolmas and other delicacies.

Visited February 2012
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Great seafood and very nice atmosphere!”
Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

I really enjoy this restaurant, a warm comfortable atmosphere with soft music in the background. I found the fresh fish to be excellent and service very good. Will return again soon!

“Wont be driving across town to eat there”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Food was bland. Its a greek cafe...youd think theyd get gyros right. But my gyro was not right..no flavor. .one tomato wedge at the bottom. Just a mess. Service was fine. I think their prices are way to high for the quality of food they serve.

2 Thank punkinbarbie