“A great find for us”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Juan Tabo Blvd NE
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Albuquerque friends treated us to Mykonos last week. It's located in a upscale area, in a strip center. Once inside, you'd never know you were in a shopping area. We started with wine, beer and dolmades. Wonderful. I had an eggplant and potato entree, while the others had chicken, and assorted manly meats. Everyone loved it. For dessert, we had a lovely lemon dish, which we all thought was both unusual and marvelous. Sorry I can't remember the names of the dishes. I'll take notes next time. The prices were very reasonable for the quality and quantity of food. Our waiter was very attentive. We will return!

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Mykonos is reliable, but we have never been super impressed. Its OK for the occasional family outing, but never our first choice.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

My wife and I have been eating at Mykonos for years and the service has always been fantastic and the food is outstanding. About 6 weeks ago we ate at Mykonos but this time we brought my wife's service dog. I let the person taking reservations that we would be bringing a service dog and that my wife is in a wheelchair. They let us know that it would not be a problem. We went and once again the food and staff were incredible. We decided to eat there again last night (9/22/12) and once again when making reservations I let the person know that we would be bringing a service dog. Again we were told "not a problem". We arrived and they were actually waiting for us. We were given the same table we had previously and we were told that the whole staff was waiting for our arrival. The staff made us feel welcome as if we were home. And the food.....was absolutely delicious. Thanks to everyone at Mykonos.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

I've eaten at Mykonos several times, and it is consistently good. Food is prepared when ordered, so it is definitely not a fast-food restaurant. The green beans are scrumptious, and the cod is flaky and wonderful. Really, I've not had anything other than delicious food at Mykonos. The service has been a bit spotty at times, but . . . it's worth the wait. Live music, campy light fixtures and fans. Just a nice, fun place to dine.

I wish they had a menu for large carry-out orders. Bulk food orders. I entertained ten people at home with food from Mykonos, and I had to order individual meals. It ended up being quite expensive to do it that way, and I won't do it again.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

Whenever my wife and I begin reminiscing about our 2002 trip to Greece and the fascinating Cyclades Islands, we drive down to the Mykonos Cafe and Taverna with its brilliant blue and white interior decorations, so typical of the structures on the island for which this eatery is named. This remembrance whets our appetite for the cafe's authentic Greek cuisine; chicken, rice & lemon soup (avgolemono), stuffed grape leaves (dolmades), macaroni, hamburger and cheese casserole (pastichio), or the perfectly prepared lamb shanks (arni kokinisto). If you still have room for dessert, there is the secret recipe rice pudding (risogalo) or traditional greek pastry of walnuts and filo topped with a honey-lemon syrup (baklava). Of course, there are numerous other offerings including pasta and vegetarian selections, but the dishes I've listed represent some of our favorites.
We've been consistent customers for the past ten years and have never been disappointed with the preparation of our meal selections.