“Great Sandwiches”

Relish Sandwich Shop
Ranked #552 of 1,827 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Description: We make everything from scratch and fresh everyday. All of the dressings and sauces that is put on our sandwiches are made from our shop. We make our food fresh when you order, we don't premake anything and we don't own a microwave, we simply prepare it fresh!!! We are growing our catering business and would love to help create a custom catering menu for your next special event, call us for more info.
Reviewed October 12, 2012

While I have tried many of their terrific sandwiches, I am always drawn back to their fabulous Cubano. Its great and makes me think I have somehow transported to Miami for lunch. My wife is more adventerous here, usually trying whatever they have concocted as their Special of the Day. Whatever you choose will be delicious and worth every cent. Guess that's why they have been voted Best Sandwich in Albuquerque more than once.

On a different, they have really spruced up the dining area with new floors, new paint, new tables and new artwork. It looks great and makes lunch that much more enjoyable. Good job!

Go and see if you think it is as good as I do.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

They have everything from a simple PBJ to an elaborate sandwich that you may never have thought of. I like their turkey sandwiches. A little pricey but good, fresh food.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

the food is great, there is no question about it, however i cant justify paying 10 dollars for a tiny sandwich that leaves me still hungry. if you dine here bring your wallet and treat it like tapas.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

Relish's Cubano sandwich is like a big slice of heaven. From the crunch of the pickles to the quality meats, and the locally made bread - WOW. Order it with a side of the pasta salad. It has the tang of balsamic vinaigrette and I think little bits of fresh mozzarella. This is the best sandwich in ABQ.

Service is always friendly but sometimes there is a line at lunchtime for this popular sandwichery if you're there right at noon.

1  Thank Anna-cedars
Reviewed April 7, 2012

Sandwiches are fantastic, prices a little high but quality makes it good to go!

The only place I know in Albuquerque, NM to get a Celery Soda with you Deli Sandwich! Great Combo!!!