“Soup was tremendous!”

The Grove Cafe & Market
Ranked #5 of 1,763 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Huning Highland Historic District
Description: The Grove Café & Market is East Downtown’s artisan breakfast and lunch café. Enjoy an abundance of fine foods and culinary treats while sipping specialty coffee, tea and wines on our spacious outdoor patio. Sunday Brunch specials highlighting seasonal ingredients, salads featuring local and organic produce, housemade english muffins and signature cupcakes…the grove is here for your everyday cravings.
Tucson, Arizona
“Soup was tremendous!”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Day I visited, I loved the lentil soup. I ordered the site made English muffin upon previous reviewers recommendation and was not disappointed. If there is a negative, it is one shared by many newer establishments - the noise level. Wish more places with high, industrial ceilings would consider that people would like to converse without shouting.

Visited December 2012

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Best Lunch in Town”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

The Grove is delicious. Period. From the fresh ingredients to the bright atmosphere this place is simply fabulous! The cupcakes are the best in town. Hands down my favorite lunch place in town!!

Visited December 2012
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Local, organic food”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

My family will often eat at the grove for occasions like Mother/Fathers day. Its one of the few places the whole family likes. I love the vegetarian options, the local and organic ingredients that are accessible to all. No mashed yeast here. The patio is great if you can snag a seat, but dining inside is nice as well. My favorite is the breakfast burrito with lots of green chili.

Visited August 2012
Madison, Wisconsin
“Local & Organic food on Route 66 downtown. Leave room for a cupcake!”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

After checking the reviews, we decided to venture downtown on Route 66 to have lunch. The drive was fun - we stopped along the way to take pictures. When we arrived we found the parking lot to be pretty full, but we managed to find a free place to to park. It was busy, but they were very well organized. You stand in line to order, then they bring you your food. If you have a hard time reading the menu on the wall, just ask for a printed menu. It is easier to read. My husband & I each had a "warm pressed sandwich". I had the Three Cheese & he had a Turkey Toastie. They come with fresh fruit and sweet pickles. They were excellent. But the best part was dessert. I had a coconut cupcake and my husband had a chocolate cupcake. They were the best ever!! Our bill was just under $30 for everything.
The staff is friendly and hard working. They seem to enjoy their job.
The atmosphere was very vibrant. Great place to gather. This is one of those places that I would rate higher than 5 stars if possible. It is definitely worth the trip downtown. They serve breakfast all day.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank limey52
Nashville, Tennessee
“Nice little restaurant for brunch and lunch”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

My wife and I went to Grove Cafe recently for Sunday brunch while traveling from Albuquerque to Durango. The restaurant is close to downtown. You must order first at counter and then food is delivered to you. There is nice selection of breakfast, salads, sandwiches and few entrees. Plus, they have nice choice of desserts. They also have small list of beer and wine. The sitting area is very large. The food was very good. I had the grilled cheese with onions and green chiles and it was excellent. My wife had the farmers salad with beet and goat cheese and it was also very good. I highly recommend the restaurant for nice casual lunch or breakfast.

• Visited December 2012