“Excellent!”

Sandia Peak Tramway
Ranked #4 of 174 things to do in Albuquerque
More attraction details
Owner description: The world's longest aerial tram ride takes visitors 2.7 miles to the 10,000-foot peak of the Sandia Mountains.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed July 23, 2013

This was a wonderful tram ride. The restaurant on the peak was also delicious. The calamari was the best we'd ever had. I highly recommend that visitors to Albuquerque take the Sandia Peak Tramway.

Write a ReviewReviews (6,368)
All reviews
in 130 reviews
"albuquerque area"
in 75 reviews

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I would recommend going to the top. Excellent views and in summer it is 30* cooler which I really enjoyed. Sadly due to fire danger, we could not hike around or take the next ski lift but it was still a wonderful experience.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Stunning views!!! Once you reach the top, spend an unhurried break and look at all the scenery surrounding the top of mountain. Breathtaking overlook of Albuquerque. Bring your camera and wait for the sunset.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

The trip in the tramway is exciting, especially for first-timers. When we reached the top, we could not explore due to the drought and threat of fires.