1,066 results
All reviews albuquerque airport wet bar rental car shuttle service oatmeal sitting area an early morning flight free breakfast rooms are large next morning fresh fruit new mexico great place to stay hotel room mini fridge very nice hotel one night stay
Selected filters
Reviewed May 15, 2019

Nice comfortable hotel. Good breakfast. Staff friendly. Did not care for the housekeeping policy of changing out linen every three days. Cleaning my own room for a few extra club points was not much of an incentive for me.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 12, 2019

Uncaring, unhelpful, unprofessional front day or night.
1) 1 elevator not working, 2) terrible t.v. service in the room, 3) housekeeping knocking @8am-too early. Breakfast service could be better.....

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HyattPlaceABQ, Manager at Hyatt Place Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2019

Hello Guide08408075929,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback on your recent stay at the Hyatt Place Albuquerque Airport. We are sorry to hear that we did not provide you with a satisfactory stay.

We have addressed the TV, service, and housekeeping issues with the staff to avoid these problems in the future. Our elevator company has also fixed the elevator issue after receiving the part.

Please reach out to the hotel if you are ever in the Albuquerque area as we would love the opportunity to you our improvement.

Reviewed May 12, 2019 via mobile

Recently stayed at this property for the first time. Checked in around 5:00 pm to find a gentleman checking me in that was wearing a shirt that appeared to have come out of the laundry basket, extremely wrinkled and unprofessional looking. He didn’t make eye contact, didn’t inform me of any of the amenities of the property. Next morning while checking out, different gentlemen, but again gentlemen was very short and I felt like I was bothering him to check me out. One very bright moment to the stay was the lady who worked the breakfast. She was extremely friendly and even asked if I needed a shuttle to the airport. I wasn’t even aware a shuttle service was available from the hotel. The hotel was very clean and modern. I will probably stay again, however should really consider letting staff know they should be friendlier

Trip type: Traveled on business

Hello Seagull0509,

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us your feedback on your recent stay. As we pride ourselves on delivering a great and memorable stay, it appears we fell short.

We will address these issues with our staff in order to ensure a better experience for all of our guests in the future. Thank you for your kinds words towards the breakfast attendant, I will make sure to pass along your comments.

Thank you for staying with us and we hope to show you our improvement next time you are in Albuquerque.

Reviewed May 11, 2019

I loved every bit of my stay, was welcomed and taken great care of. I
hope to be back very soon. The staff was polite prompt and tentative. Breakfast was stocked, served in clean containers, warm, and DELICIOUS.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 10, 2019

ONE of the TWO elevators did not work and was out of order at the time. Other wise, everything was GREAT!!! Customer Service from Check in to Housekeeping was exceptional! Enjoyed the free breakfast. Loved the layout of the room, very spacious.

• Trip type: Traveled with family