Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque Uptown
Albuquerque Marriott(Albuquerque)
Barcelona Suites(Albuquerque)
Luxury Inn(Albuquerque)
View Hotel
All reviewsnorth siderestaurants and shoppingwithin walking distancepool areabusiness tripconvenient locationclean hotelfront desk staffparking lotgreat place to staynice staywould stay here againcomplimentary breakfasteasy accessnew mexicouptownhgi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 14, 2013

this hotel was very nice and was located close to the shooping mall. we were there for a seminar and were traveling on a motorcycle. I was able to walk to the mall while my husband was at the seminar.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We stayed here on our way to California in late July. The place is well kept and the check-in process was easy. The rooms were clean and what we have come to expect from HGI. Everything functioned as it should and we enjoyed a night of peaceful rest. My two sons thoroughly enjoyed the pool and waterslide. It was a nice little bonus to the typical pool / hot tub setup at a HGI. I must admit I even enjoyed a couple of trips down the slide myself. The breakfast was very good and the service was outstanding. We will definitely stay here again

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I stayed here in July on business. I had originally planned to stay for the week, but due to a dispute in the nightly rate, I ended up checking into another hotel.

The hotel itself is nice and very clean. I appreciate that there is a restaurant (American Grille) and bar right on the premises.

My room was okay. I had a King room that overlooked the highway below. I was a little disappointed that I didn’t receive the customized greeting and acknowledgement for being a HHonors member. The Agent at the Front Desk didn’t even ask if I wanted the firm pillows delivered to my room (As part of my HHonors profile, I have it specified that I need firm pillows and other properties have acknowledged this without my having to ask.)

With regard to my rate issue, Julie Taylor was very helpful in getting the issue resolved. Although they couldn’t change it, she was very nice in handling the matter. Additionally, Bella at the Front Desk was GREAT! Once I realized that I needed to checkout, Bella called around to other hotels to help me locate one that could accommodate the remainder of my stay in Albuquerque. That was very kind and it helped me a great deal.

The hotel is near two very nice malls and a variety of other shops including Dillards, Kohl’s, and JC Penney. There is also an Elephant Bar (good food) and a BJ’s Brewhouse (I ate here.)

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Alexandria M, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

Hello sir, I would first like to say thank you for taking the time to write about our property and the experiences you had with us. I am so sorry about the lack or recognition our front desk provided upon your arrival. This is not common of the Front desk and I am very sorry. But on that note, I am also very happy that both Julie and Bella could be helpful to you. This is the kind of customer service that we strive to provide and I hope you will give us another chance to prove that to you. If you have any questions or anything, please feel free to contact me at anytime. Again, thank you for your comments.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Everything was suitable for business trip of this nature. I stayed for two days and the amenities etc. were fine. breakfast and room service were fine. I don't have 200 characters of information for this review.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I've stayed here twice this summer, most recently, 8/2/13. I brought my mother down for her Dr's appts. She has late stage Parkinson's and needs 24/7 care. The staff always helps us with the luggage cart & elevator. At breakfast, they've made sure that my mother has all she wants and help me with keeping her comfortable. All the staff go over and above to assist us.

The room was extremely clean, the adjustable air mattress wonderful, and the handicap space for her wheelchair more than normal ... a very easy bathroom in which to maneuver. There was very good open space in the room for moving the wheelchair. The desk readily accommodated her wheelchair and we were able to use it as a dining table for our take-out dinner. Both times they were able to accommodate my request for being near the elevator.

The hotel is within walking distance of uptown and several restaurants.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family