Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque Uptown
Albuquerque Marriott(Albuquerque)
Barcelona Suites(Albuquerque)
Luxury Inn(Albuquerque)
View Hotel
All reviewsnorth siderestaurants and shoppingwithin walking distancepool areabusiness tripconvenient locationclean hotelfront desk staffparking lotgreat place to staynice staywould stay here againcomplimentary breakfasteasy accessnew mexicouptownhgi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 28, 2013

My husband ,daughter and I stayed here in a queen bedded room for 3 days. The room was very clean but a bit small for 2 beds. Aside from that, it was up to date and comfortable. We asked for a room on the top floor, facing away from the freeway, and that is what we got. I'm not sure if the freeway rooms are louder, but we had no complaints about our room and the view was great. Lots of shops and restaurants very close by, so this would be a good location if you didn't have a car. Everyone was very pleasant, and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 27, 2013

The hotel is great but the main attraction is it's huge pool slide. When we arrived the life guard got sick and went home. They had no one to fill in and no one was allowed to use it. It was a real disappointment. We were given coupons for free movie rental but were later informed that there was a problem with the PPV system so we couldn't use the coupon. Great hotel to stay at dispite this.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 24, 2013

This hotel is lovely! Great location in uptown Albuquerque, close to all the shops and restaurants. Staff is extremely helpful and professional. Very beautiful furnishings in lobby. Great breakfast choices and excellent restaurant staff! I will be returning to this hotel when I travel to Albuquerque.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 15, 2013

The room and the quality of the Hotel was awesome. The check in was fast and efficient, the Bar and Breakfast was excellent. Everything about our stay was Great, out of all the Hotel's in Albuquerque this will be the only one will stay at.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 12, 2013

The sleep number beds are WONDERFUL and the rooms are pretty quiet. However, I had a problem with the booking of the room (through "central booking" not the actual hotel staff) and the way it was handled has left a bad taste in my mouth for Hilton in general. It was a classic "bait and switch" scenario that put me over my per diem and I will be out the money by trusting Hilton's booking.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business