Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque Uptown
Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$63
$59
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $67/night.

Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$99
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
$75
Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$73
$95
$67
$65
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $74/night.

$101
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

$94
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $104/night.

Nativo Lodge Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$75
All reviewshighway siderestaurants and shoppingwithin walking distancepool areabusiness tripconvenient locationclean hotelfront desk staffparking lotgreat place to staynice staycomplimentary breakfastnew mexicoeasy accessuptownhgilobby
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Stopped here on our way from Phoenix to Oklahoma City. Booked through Expedia.

The staff was amazing, all very friendly. The hotel and room was clean enough, but our bathroom smelled like urine. I brought clorox bleach wipes and felt better about the bathroom after using them! We WERE given a room on the highway side (like other Expedia users have mentioned), but with the air running we didn't hear it at all.

I am very glad we stopped here, very convenient and had parking for a 20 foot U-Haul. There is a restaurant right next door, Buca di Beppo, it was decent chain Italian food. I had a hard time getting comfortable on the adjustable mattress, my husband slept fine. The bathrooms are cramped, big enough for one person. The shower was huge, though. I'd say my favorite thing about this stay, next to convenience, was the BREAKFAST! Half buffet style, half cooked to order (eggs). I ordered bacon, scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy from a female chef who looked like she'd rather be somewhere else. The eggs were perfect. ASK FOR SALSA! It's made fresh daily and very tasty! They also had an assortment of pastries, muffins, fruitj

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I stopped at this hotel while traveling, what a great choice. The hotel is situated near many, many restaurants and shopping options. I was warmly greeted upon arrival. The rooms were clean & very cozy. I did hear the children in the room next to me, however I do not hold the hotel responsible for that. I was very pleased with the experience!!!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 27, 2013

We went over Christmas and the staff was friendly and the breakfast delicious! We went before a couple years ago, and the pool was incredible. Unfortunately, this time, the slide was only open at certain times, and we could not come at those times. I recommend going in the summer. But overall, a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Julie T, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

Thank you for your nice words about our hotel! We thank you for staying with us!

Our waterslide is open 7 days a week during the summer, but, between Labor Day and Memorial Day, it is open only on weekends (Fri.-Sun.). We make a point of scheduling life guards during the hours that the waterslide is open. Next year, when Christmas also falls during the week, we will make sure that we have life guards available during the holiday for our guests. We don't want to disappoint the children!

Reviewed January 24, 2013

I wanted a Hilton brand hotel with an indoor pool for my daughter. It has a cool, long spiral slide but the pool area is quite small. The bedding was clean and they touted their mattresses which have adjustable firmness on either side of the bed. I found the beds to be extremely firm, even when on the softest setting. The shower was very nice and spacious. The room wasn't completely cleaned though after our first night there. Also, the TV is not HD is the picture looks pretty lousy in this day and age. I did not eat at the restaurant.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Friendly staff. Nice facility. Good location. Quality experience. Thought that breakfast would come with the room though... Although Sergio, the waiter at breakfast, was extremely helpful! And the bar tender working at night as engaging and attentive.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo