Downtown Historic Bed & Breakfasts of Albuquerque
Hotel Andaluz(Albuquerque)
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
  • Pool
All reviewsspy househeritage houseivy roomb bbed and breakfaststeve karagold roommurder mysterygreat hostsgrant familyatomic bombhistorical significancenew mexicobreakfast was deliciouseach morninghome away from homesitting room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 18, 2010

The Freeman room in the spy house is the best. I love the bathtub. =) I could have stayed it in for house. The beds are so comfortable. Steve and Kara, you guys did a great job making us feel so welcome. =) Your children are so aborable!! Keep up the good work!!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed February 3, 2010

Albuquerque Bed and Breakfast did a sensational job working with my wife and I to make our wedding experience dynamic and memorable. Every detail of the wedding and reception was taken care of. They allowed us to take creative liberty but worked out many of the details themselves and gave us an unbeatable price. We were able to add some more modern and younger elements while still keeping things elegant. The entire location is very rustic and beautiful. It was also a great experience staying there for our honeymoon night. It was a huge blessing to have our first night together at a place where they agree that is the way things should be, and did all they could to make the stay special.

The breakfast was world class and in every way I highly recommend Kara and Steve at and their bed and breakfast to all.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 3, 2010

We were looking for something out of the ordinary for our annual Board retreat and we found it at the Downtown Historic B&B. Everything was perfect, from the location, to the atmosphere. The service was excelent as well as the food. I would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed February 3, 2010

My famiy and I had a tea party at the Spy House and loved it. It was incredible food and fantastic service. Kara is so great. My family just loved it and can't wait till we have another excuse to have a tea party! A must do! If you love hign noon tea skip St. James this is the place to have it. Great environment. Thank You guys again and hope to see you soon!!!

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 13, 2010

How amazing was it having my dream wedding here at the Spy House. Kara, I couldn’t have made it through without your amazing organization and attention to detail. You were just a blessing to us and the wedding. Steve, your words and humor through the ceremony were so heart warming. This has truly been our dream wedding and so much more. The food, rooms and hospitality were unlike anything we’ve ever experienced. We already know this will be our anniversary spot and who knows maybe even a baby shower soon!! I truly felt like this was home and couldn’t of have asked for more!!

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple