“Unique in a good way”

Cuisines: Seafood, Bar
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

Got in late and the restaurant was closed. Walked into the lounge for a cold beer. Very small and everybody was line dancing and having fun. They were smoking cigarettes drinking beer watching TV and listening to music. The people were so friendly that they open the kitchen and made me some chicken fingers anyway. The food was excellent and the beers are cold. Only downside they smoke inside. But hey it's a redneck bar

Reviewed August 22, 2014

I recently ate here a couple of times during a visit with my family to Fort Lee. The food was good; I wouldn’t call it great by any means. We had the same waitress each time we ate here and she recalled our drink preferences after our first visit and was pleasant. The restaurant itself is very dated. The booth seats are cracked open. Dingy, plastic table cloths. I would’ve driven past it without giving it a second thought except there aren't many restaurant options in this area. If you decide to eat here, I recommend trying either the blueberry ice cream (homemade by the Amish) or the key lime pie. Both are very tasty.

1  Thank Heather K
Reviewed August 14, 2014

If I remember correctly, Lighthouse Seafood was not in the best location. The building looks a bit sketchy from outside but it was the best looking place in town. Having said that, the food was great. I had 5 people in my party and we were all pleased with our order.

Reviewed August 10, 2014

The service was good, the food ok - many fried seafood items. I was looking to forward to the softshell crabs on the menu, but they were out.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

We were a tour group staying across the street and this is in a rural area so we ate at the Lighthouse Seafood. The décor is dated and the smell of cigarette smoke was strong. I forgot that some restaurants still have smoking areas. This must have been coming from the bar.
They had a few "all you could eat" specials and some senior specials. I had the Seniors Popcorn Shrimp for $9.99. It included a baked potato with butter and sour cream and cole slaw - the shrimp and the potato were good! Our servers brought out plates of hot hushpuppies and plenty of condiments while we waited for our food. We were charged 20% for the group tip. The service was friendly and good.