“Good food, but expensive prices”

Lighthouse Restaurant
Ranked #42 of 119 Restaurants in Petersburg
Cuisines: Seafood, Bar
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I ordered the shrimp and it was excellent. The bartender also made me the best drink I ever had. The place definitely needs some updating and is slightly expensive for what it is, but I would dine there again.

1  Thank ert1983

Reviewed October 14, 2013

The restaurant was very clean. The food was excellent along with an adorable server named Robin. She had the most pleasant smile. Great food and reasonable prices.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

During a recent business trip, my wife and I went to The Lighthouse Restaurant which is conveniently located across the street from our hotel. It has been a long time since we had such outstanding seafood. We started with clam chowder, a very rich and thick mixture. I had grilled blackened salmon (delightful) and my wife had a whole flounder fillet. The meal was incredible, as was our server, Robin - a very charming hostess who immediately engaged with us and made us feel very welcome. A photo of Robin's signature pink sneakers are in the photo caption below. This is a must visit for anyone living or venturing to the Petersburg-Fort Lee, VA area.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

When ever we go to visit our daughter in Richmond, sometimes we stop at the Lighthouse. The seafood is very good here. The hushpuppies are delish. Waitstaff are friendly and attentive. There are not many very good seafood houses left so we visit this one as often as we can. The place is outdated but the food is good and that's all that matters to us.

1  Thank wahoohick
Reviewed September 19, 2013

The place looks a little old, the staff is a little old,but it is damned good food. See you next year.