“Best chili dog and fries I have ever had!”
Review of Andrew's Grill

Andrew's Grill
Ranked #31 of 123 Restaurants in Petersburg
Cuisines: Barbecue, Diner
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Near but not in the tourist area, I ventured where many locals and few tourists go. Andrew's Grill is at the intersection of Washington St and Sycamore St, southwest corner, second store in. It is very small, maybe 8 counter stools and 8 small booths. I ordered a chili dog, all the way, an order of thick krinkle cut french fries, and a Pepsi. The crisp fries are cooked to order, no soggy fries here. The place was busy even at 1:30 pm, service was quick and courteous by a staff that has been there for years, and it is clean - a neighboring customer told me that the health inspector eats there! They serve breakfast and lunch six days a week. The lunch menu looked good too. I'll be going back to try other menu items, but those chili dogs and fries will be a great temptation.

3  Thank Robert S

Reviewed July 16, 2012

You won't find a better chili dog anywhere in the state in my honest opinion. I mean I've lived in NC for 16 years and I haven't had a chili dog to even come close to Andrew's Grill. Do yourself a favor and walk up to the window and order at least 2 chili dogs all the way(mustard, onions, slaw and chili) because ordering 1 is just a tease.......and if you're like me, just ask them to burn your dog, I can't eat it any other way.

3  Thank Demi_10