“Nice dinner out with friends”
Review of Longstreet's Deli

Longstreet's Deli
Ranked #11 of 130 Restaurants in Petersburg
Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 28, 2018

Friends of mine took me out to this place, says its pretty good place to eat. Had the BBQ chicken wrap. Very enjoyable. Understand they do have live entertainment, but the nite we went (Tues), nothing was happening. Overall everyone had a pretty good meal. Parking shouldn't be a problem. Either on street of in the lot across the street.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

Pretty good burgers and atmosphere for a get together. Good live music the night we went. Good times

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

What a great place! Recommended by a pal who works on the edge of town, we got there just before the noon rush. Looked like many of the police officers and fire fighters eat there or get " to go ". That's always a good sign. We got the seared tuna that was a huge plate of very tasty meat, with a pickle/onion relish. I had a Philly cheesecake wrap was delicious- with great homemade chips they call fripps. Yum!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 19, 2018

Stopped for lunch and so happy we did. We had sandwiches with homemade potato and pasta salad. Downtown location and plenty of parking. Can't wait to stop in again.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank Kathy C
Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

This place still gives excellent service through a crowd. I was a little reluctant, but I left very happy. Our server was delightful and our food was great. The servings were large and filling. My husband enjoyed his panini as I chowed down on a chicken philly. I had leftovers because of the generous portions. Everyone appeared to be having a great time as laughter filled the air.

Date of visit: June 2018