“SOOO GOOD!”

Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 19, 2018

Stopped for lunch and so happy we did. We had sandwiches with homemade potato and pasta salad. Downtown location and plenty of parking. Can't wait to stop in again.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank Kathy C

Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

This place still gives excellent service through a crowd. I was a little reluctant, but I left very happy. Our server was delightful and our food was great. The servings were large and filling. My husband enjoyed his panini as I chowed down on a chicken philly. I had leftovers because of the generous portions. Everyone appeared to be having a great time as laughter filled the air.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed April 23, 2018 via mobile

I had a business lunch here with a local customer. The decoration is simple but clean. I had a great Pastrami sandwich and a fantastic home and made chips.
Good place.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

Average food, nice beer selection of Virginia beers. Expect a busy place, as this is like an oasis in a desolate downtown. Not much here, and a bit scarey looking downtown. This may be the downtown anchor. Extensive food selection. Friendly quick service. Expect a decent meal here.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

We stopped by for a dinner-club Pannill, potato salad, pasta salad, Ruben and a glass of wine. The service was quick and the presentation was good. Ashley was our waitress and she was quick to refill my wine glass and very attentive to our needs.
I will be back and will tell my friends about how wonderful the experience was.

Date of visit: March 2018