“Live music”

Ranked #7 of 118 Restaurants in Petersburg
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 16, 2012

I consider this place more of an entertainment venue than a restaurant. I know they have a menu and serve lunch and dinner, but what truly makes this place special to me is the live band nights and their commitment to consistently offer great entertainment in this great area of Old Towne Petersburg. I make it a point to come here every time I visit the area. I just love the bar area because the bartenders are always very friendly........yep this is definitely one of my favorite's........oh and the food is good too:-).

Reviewed June 20, 2012

Recently returned to find out they have doubled their space. Great sushi! Normally get sushi, but was in the mood for beef and got the Black and Blue burger. Fabulous!

Reviewed June 11, 2012

Best time at dinner. Upstairs is a cool sushi bar. Downstairs is the bar and live music. Had an awesome time dining in and the food was so good. Very different innovate and artistic!! My husband enjoyed the bison burger while I ate sushi. Sushi was fresh and definetly filled me up. Really enjoyed myself.

Reviewed May 21, 2012 via mobile

With a small, intimate atmosphere, this is the place to relax with friends and eat some great sushi. They have 2 floors and certain nights of the week offer live bands in the downstairs area. I had the spider roll, it was so fresh and tasty. Their soups are also great!

Reviewed April 25, 2012

Okay, Petersburg is not the gourmet capital of the world. And, there are limited choices...but, for the money - it's not that great.

I thought the sushi was expensive for the serving size. And the regular menu items, too.

The service was incredibly slow. I've been there twice. Once during a late lunch [upstairs], once for dinner [downstairs].

We had sushi the first time and iced tea. Considering how empty the restaurant was, I don't know why it took so long to bring the food.

When we went at dinner, the hostess said to seat ourselves. No waitress approached us at ALL for at least 10 minutes or more. I went back upstairs to see if there WAS a waitress downstairs.
She said there was. She STILL didn't come over.

Okay - there was a large party [6] and a few people at the bar [maybe 4] - and it's possible the bartender was the waitress, but by the time the hostess [on second trip upstairs] sent her over, she had an attitude!

We ordered cocktails - they came eventually. Waitress didn't come back for a food order, the hostess did. We ordered an appetizer, sushi and an entree.

About 20 minutes later [we long finished our cocktails - and had to eventually ask the hostess for water] the sushi arrived along with dinner. No appetizer. When my husband said to skip it, the kitchen staff said they were backed up and it was coming.

Husband liked his dinner. Appetizer was delicious [as promised]. Sushi was just okay.

Eventually the waitress came back to get us another round of drinks - and lightened up a little. If she had said they were understaffed, or sorry about the wait, we would have been okay with it, but it seemed like she was mad at US for being hungry...and wanting to get a drink order in in less than a half hour of waiting without even acknowledging us!

I don't think we'll bother again. Too bad, it seems like a nice place nearby.