“Can't wait to return to the Old Historic”

Andrade International Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 116 Restaurants in Petersburg
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
VA
“Can't wait to return to the Old Historic”
Reviewed April 4, 2012

The best Spinach, Salmon & Asparagus salad I've ever had. Service is great, indoor & outdoor seating is wonderful.....when you just want to hang out with friends, co-workers, buddies, chat over great food & drinks and move on....without being "rushed".....you want to go here!!!!!! I keep returning.

• Visited March 2012

Petersburg, Virginia
“Excellent Food, Service, and Atmosphere!”
Reviewed February 6, 2012

A friend recommended Andrade to me and I only wish that she had recommended it sooner! I go for brunch (I'm making it an every Sunday thing). The prices are very reasonable, the food is excellent (tasty and served with fresh fruit), the atmosphere is very classy and relaxing, and the service is WONDERFUL. The staff is very friendly and attentive. I couldn't ask for a better experience. You are definitely getting a lot for your money and I do not mind recommending this restaurant to anyone. Keep up the good work! This place is great!

• Visited February 2012
Petersburg, Virginia
“Wonderful Experience”
Reviewed January 11, 2012

I enjoy going to Andrades whether I dine in or out. The atmosphere is classy and is best for couples or groups who enjoy Latin American food and music. It can pricey, but the food is excellent. The staff is always friendly.

“Love it”
Reviewed December 11, 2011

Great food, great customer service, great outdoor patio in summer.

Visited December 2011
Lynchburg, Virginia
“Above Average Food, But Staff Needs some Tips”
Reviewed October 14, 2011

Took nephew to Petersburg for a day off. He is stationed at Fort Lee. His first choice was an Irish pub, but it was closed on Sunday. Andrade's is just around the corner. It seem acceptable to everyone. We were seated immediately on the patio. Server brought out our drinks post haste. Refills were brought often and on a timely basis. I was beginning to worry about our food order when it was finally served. The server then advised us that each order was prepared to order and that accounted for the delay. That information would have been good to know up front. Also our server gave a long dialogue about how another table had stiffed him and how it was coming out of his pocket. Not something to share w/ other customers. I felt sorry for him, but don't expect me to help foot some of the bill. Service turned me off, but the food was so good and an good multi-ethinic restaurant is hard to find. Will try it again in February when our niece is at Ft. Lee

• Visited October 2011