“Awesome food, great service.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Brickhouse Run

The Brickhouse Run
Ranked #2 of 115 Restaurants in Petersburg
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Hopewell, Virginia
“Awesome food, great service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2014

My family went on a Friday evening and we were seated right away. Their beer selection was great, they're one of the only places I've been to in Petersburg VA that had Hardywood on draft. The service was fast, and the quality of the food was great.

My wife wanted fried green tomatoes for an appetizer, I don't even like tomatoes but these were delicious. They had a kids menu for our 1 y/o that was reasonable priced with a good selection. Our entrees were great - my wife had the Sheppard's pie and I had the bangers & mash, it's some of the best food I've had in Richmond-Petersburg area. The building itself is historic and the waiter didn't hesitate to give a brief history of the town and the building when we asked what it used to be.

The prices were great as well, with drinks, an appetizer, a kids meal, and our entrees our bill was just barely $50 before tip, it would of been twice that at almost any other restaurant in Oldtown.

• Visited July 2014
3 Thank Christopher B

Chicago, Illinois
“English Put style”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014

Very friendly group runs the place. Menu changes fairly often with some very good choices. I took the 'stuffed eggplant'..it was not so good..sorry to say. I should have had the 'Oyster Lettuce wraps.'

1 Thank susanne lenz l
Petersburg, Virginia
“Friendly service, boring food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

When we walked in we were greeted with a lukewarm response at best. Our waiter was by far the best part of the entire experience, very friendly and knew the menu well while offering drink suggestions. Wish the food would have been as good, while it wasn't bad just nothing to get excited about.

Pawleys Island, South Carolina, United States
“Great place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014

Good food and wine. old historic building, brick walled, pub-like atmosphere. Seemed popular with locals. Lively place. Reasonably priced. If in town, would definitely eat here again.

Visited June 2014
Prince George, Virginia
“Charming building - great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

Located in an historic building in Old Town, you immediately feel welcome. The staff is friendly and knowledgable about menu. I had the chicken, which was perfectly roasted, and my companion had the special. Both excellent.

1 Thank mdlmouse