“Mom with 2 kids”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Harrisonburg, Virginia
“Mom with 2 kids”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2014

Stopped in for a quick dinner while staying at a hotel near the interstate. Staff was helpful and must have put a rush on our order so that I didn't have to entertain 2 kids for long. Food was great! Thanks!

Visited July 2014

“Way better than others”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2014

This was our 3rd mexican restaurant weve gone to and plaza mexico was by far better than the other two weve tried. our waiter was nice and the food was good i ordered fajita quesadilla and it tasted good if it didnt have the cheese i wouldve loved it next time i go will ask for no cheese. food came out pretty fast, to many things on the menu it should be simplified but the prices are right. will go again.

• Visited June 2014
Pueblo West, Colorado
“Bien vale la pena (Well worth it)”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

Found this place after looking for a Walmart. Decided to stop in for a late lunch. Host was friendly and sat us right away. Obvious that the restaurant was staffed by Latinos so that in my mind/opinion was a major plus. Translation.......authentic food that tasted great and moderately priced. Ordered the Carne Asada. It came out fairly quick and was hot, not warm. The waiter was very attentive to our table and came by several times to ask if we wanted/needed anything else. I would definitely recommend this restaurant. Great family restaurant.

Visited May 2014
Petersburg, Virginia
“Pleasant Surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

I came when the restaurant first opened. I was looking for the previous establishment Betto's. When I went inside, I realized it was now Plaza Mexico. However, I decided to stay and try this new business. I was pleasantly surprised at how good the food was and how big of a serving size that was given. I had a cheesy and shrimp enchilada meal. I was very full and satisfied after my meal. The people are friendly and the food is affordable. This is a great place to bring your family.

• Visited May 2013
Dewitt, VA
“We loved it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

I gave it an overall 5 Stars -- food was very good, price was reasonable. For local mexican this is by far one of the best, more flavor than most of them. Parking lot was empty for Saturday early lunch so they must be pretty new. Very large dining area, not much for ambiance but the restaurant was clean and spacious.
Waiters were very nice, they entertained the grand baby well. We WILL be going back.

• Visited August 2013