“Great lunch & Value”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Jimmy's Grill

Jimmy's Grill
Ranked #19 of 116 Restaurants in Petersburg
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Great lunch & Value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

Enjoyed a great lunch. The prices are better than most lunch spots in the area. They have many choices and I will definitely return. Breakfast ends at 11am. And they are Open until 7pm for dinner.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank CatMom2013

CHESTER
“great spot - worth the wait”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

Stopped by this restaurant with grandparents on our way back from NVa. Great pick, good family spot with great food (we had burgers, fries). Hit at about noon and had to wait a while but food arrived quickly after we were seated.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank megwilson333
Virginia Beach, VA
“Always great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2012

I have eaten at Jimmy's on many occasions and each time it has been very good and satisfying. It is homestyle cooking executed well. Delicious! For me, I love to finish my meal with a great dessert and they have truely wonderful desserts. Because I love chocolate, I tried the chocolate ganache cake and it was to die for. Service was very nice also.

• Visited August 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great for the price!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2012

I was introduced to Jimmy's because I'm a New Yorker looking for a diner to call home. Jimmy's is the closest I have come to a dinner in VA. The prices are wonderful but the food isn't what I expected. Don't get me wrong it is good but if I order french toast I expect the bread used to be thick Texas toast not cheap wonder bread! The sad part was the batter used was delicious and saved the meal but I almost want to bring my own bread in and say "here use this instead". Overall its the best for the prices and most meals come with a drink and aren't over$8.

1 Thank MzJ2U
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Nice place overrated”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2011

First I like this place but it is overrated on trip advisor.
The famous burger should not be famous for anything other than it's a fair deal. Mine was dry one pickle end piece of tomato white lettuce and a cheap bun. Frozen French fries and coffee ( good ) for under five bucks.
My girl had the Greek sandwich that was good much better than the burger eight bucks for the meal deal.
Go here just remember its nice not excellent as suggested here.