“deceiving look”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Abbotsford, Wisconsin
“deceiving look”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

From the outside, you would think it would have been a bit fancier inside. Was very average. Chef kept chopping something up on one end of counter. Got loud and annoying after while. Ask for table on other end. If you like smoked meat it is great here. The BBQ sauce itself wasn't all that great. Sweet tea was excellent. Ordered a piece of pecan pie but they were all out??

Visited June 2013

Easton, MD
“Damn Fine Barbecue!”
Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

Rolled in on the way to South Carolina. We had to have some que. wouldn't ya know it, found a great place with North Carolina tang! We had the sampler plate tons of food for 2. Sauce is excellent! Really like the down he atmosphere and accommodations when I asked for some crackle.

Chopped pork, dark meat chicken and top round. All over oak and it's wonderful! On my list of places to come again.

• Visited June 2013
Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania
“Best BBQ AROUND”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Was in town for a week on business and discovered Kings. I was upset that they were closed on Monday and Tuesday but the wait was worth it on Wednesday. I actually went back on Thursday as well for takeout. As soon as you walk in you can smell the smoke, I ordered there sampler and found that the chicken, pork and beef were all terrific. The sauce is very good and you can actually purchase it to take along.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank tom l
Woodbine
“Authentic Barbecue”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Driving up the coast, found this place by happy accident, had pulled pork and sliced beef sandwiches. the sandwiches were compressed, like on a cuban sandwich, sauce was tangy, overall good value with great service in a place with character, will return and wish we lived closer.

• Visited April 2013
Dinwiddie, Virginia, United States
“rude,rude,rude”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

We arrived on a saturday at about 6pm.We had a party of 5.My husband and I with or two daughters and son in law.First there appeared to be confusion as to who would be our waitress.That finally semi sorted out we gave our drink orders.We frequent this place usually once a week and had never had a problem.We try to get the same waitress as she knows us and is great.(not working this night) we ordered our food with a waitress who looked like we had disturbed her down time.My two daughters food came first(chix tenders and hot dog)we all assumed ours would soon appear.The girls were done eating and ours appeared.Two bbq's and bbq beef plate.Disgruntled that we did'nt all eat at the same time and my husbands fries were undercooked and hard.Staff took the fries and my husband had to ask for them 20 minutes later.Upon paying the bill we complained to the cashier who voiced our complaint to the owner who told herto tell us"you got food and you ate it".My husband and older daughter confronted her and all she kept saying was"sorry you had a bad experience but its still full price".We will never go there again.

• Visited March 2013