“Pass”

Ranked #15 of 18 Hotels in Petersburg
Mansfield, Texas
“Pass”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

Price was right for what you get but you dont get much. Parking was ample. The lobby smelled strange. Old tube tv. Internet was fast though. Beds were cheap and springy. Linens and towels were cheap and thin and my linens had stains on them even though they were clean sheets, I could tell because of the creases, just stained and should have been thrown out. the whole place was just cheap feeling and outdated. Pay the extra $20 and stay somewhere nicer.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
aipgw, General Manager at Super 8 Petersburg, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
Corey M - Sorry for the late response. We have taken your advice and put all new sheets and towels in all guestrooms and replace all of our stock with new product. Also we will have the new breakfast available 02/20/2013 with much more choices. Hopefully you can give us a second chance.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Bethesda, Maryland
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

The children stay for free as long as they don't need a bed!!!
We came with a walk in coupon that advertised a price for two people and stating that kids under 17 stay for free. However the manager of the hotel wanted to give me a room with a king bed only (expecting my son to sleep on the floor i guess) and charged me more for a room with 2 double beds despite the fact that this was contradicting the coupon.
So stay away, the owner is a filthy liar.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Travelalot0007
Maryland
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2012

This hotel was the worst hotel by far... Not bad enough to rate it terrible because the price was right but pretty close. Some family members reserved some rooms for us at a great rate. We got there late so we could not get anything else because it booked. The lobby smelled terrible! The rooms weren’t that bad; however when I moved back the covers and saw that the blanket looked like it hadn’t been washed. It had stains and more dirty stains from body fluids or something. Upon further inspection I saw that the top spread was dirty with lipstick and god knows what else. And if that was not enough I called the office ask the lady to have someone bring me another blanket and they never showed; I called back 1hr later and she final said she was alone and could not bring up to me. I had to go get the not so clean new blanket and take the nasty one off the bed and return it to her. The towels and face cloths were paper thin. I know you get what you pay for but WOW pay the extra money …

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Simpson, PA
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2012

I just needed a play to stay to attend a ARMY graduation, the A/C didn't work, had to leave the door open most of the night, a lil dog wandered into the area, I just fed the lil teacup chiuahua...and as we were leaving the hotel manager thought the dog belonged to us...and it was NOT our dog, and began beating the dog as he accused us of lying about having pets (which i believe is an added charge) accusing me of something he NEVER caught us with (a pet) i was just being nice THE DOG looked lost or left behind...if my credit card gets charged $50 there is going to be a law suit.

Room Tip: Don't stay here...trust me, you'll regret it and if you are an animal lover, you'll feel...