“Very satisfactory”

Ranked #8 of 18 Hotels in Petersburg
Chevy Chase, Maryland
“Very satisfactory”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

My wife and I spent one night here and were well satisfied. The room was quiet, clean and comfortable. I was pleased with the breakfast; it included skim milk and pancakes that I enjoyed. The rate was low compared with other nearby motels.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank dmcc99

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

Room was ok. By ok I mean clean but nothing special, the sheets had some stains the stuff in the room were outdated, but the beds were comfortable. The breakfast was nothing to write home about, just some dry pancakes and mini bagels, donuts, cereal e.t.c.
If I was traveling and tired I would sleep here again.

Stayed January 2014
1 Thank Monseyfire
Petersburg
Reviewed November 20, 2013

The room was clean and the guy at the front desk was really polite/helpful. I was a little nervous about booking because of the reviews that I had read, but when I saw the room I was pleasantly surprised. You can't believe everything you read I guess. I would definitely stay here again, plus it's literally right next to the interstate so it's great if your just passing through and need a place to stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

4 Thank Crystal D
Cumming, Georgia
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I stayed here for work, typical mid priced motel. decent bed. Only complaint was the microwave did not work but I did not complain but I am sure they would have replaced. next door to a sea food restaurant that is pretty bad.

Room Tip: They wont give you room info on people in your party or even connect you to them on the phone, make...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank James T
Mississauga
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Although the other reviews are hit and miss I have found this hotel to be a good deal, especially with the coupons between Sunday and Thursday.
I must admit, however, that this is only the second time I have stayed there and things do seem to be "different" from last year. The place seems to have a little dullness about it, but for the price the rooms are clean and the beds were comfortable.
I can't comment on the brekkies because I am LONNNGG gone before it starts.
You get what you pay for.

Room Tip: Ask for a first floor room facing the restaurant.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank Doug W
Bonnieville, Kentucky, United States
Reviewed October 22, 2013

The room I stayed in was nice, quiet, and clean. I see a lot of complaints from other reviews, but you get what you pay for. I had no issues and the bed was very comfortable and had a nice size shower as well. There breakfast is not that great, but I have never had a hotel breakfast that was. Staff was friendly as well.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank ert1983
Petersburg, Virginia
Reviewed October 16, 2013

I looked into the Quality Inn, because of the reviews, cost efficient & close to my daughters school.
The Front Desk Reception was a Beautiful and that's it! Once I got into the room, in which was a Non-Smoking room, it smelled so bad of cigarettes, and other odors to the point I had to spray my body spray in the room. The sheet had a stain on it, I wouldn't dear sit on the couch, which had so many stains on it.. The room itself was dusty, so everywhere I sat I used a towel just to be safe. When I went to have breakfast, I was on my way, to leave the dinning area with my tea and the rest of my bagel, and "this man came to me and said no food is to leave the dinning area", well I went to the front desk, and asked the reception she stated, "they just mean that you can't take a plate with eggs and sausage to go, in which there's a sign up about that".

It was just the Worst experience, I told them everything about the room was the worst.. I had reservations for this weekend 10/18, but I canceled them.. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone, and I will never stay again.. "For the price I would rather just pay a few more $$ and stay at a better hotel".

Room Tip: Get a New Owner quickly with a Better Heart and Standards, the way the upkeep of the rooms are like...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family