“Nice, quiet, clean” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #8 of 18 Hotels in Petersburg
Bonnieville, Kentucky, United States
“Nice, quiet, clean”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

The room I stayed in was nice, quiet, and clean. I see a lot of complaints from other reviews, but you get what you pay for. I had no issues and the bed was very comfortable and had a nice size shower as well. There breakfast is not that great, but I have never had a hotel breakfast that was. Staff was friendly as well.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank ert1983

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Petersburg, Virginia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

I looked into the Quality Inn, because of the reviews, cost efficient & close to my daughters school.
The Front Desk Reception was a Beautiful and that's it! Once I got into the room, in which was a Non-Smoking room, it smelled so bad of cigarettes, and other odors to the point I had to spray my body spray in the room. The sheet had a stain on it, I wouldn't dear sit on the couch, which had so many stains on it.. The room itself was dusty, so everywhere I sat I used a towel just to be safe. When I went to have breakfast, I was on my way, to leave the dinning area with my tea and the rest of my bagel, and "this man came to me and said no food is to leave the dinning area", well I went to the front desk, and asked the reception she stated, "they just mean that you can't take a plate with eggs and sausage to go, in which there's a sign up about that".

It was just the Worst experience, I told them everything about the room was the worst.. I had reservations for this weekend 10/18, but I canceled them.. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone, and I will never stay again.. "For the price I would rather just pay a few more $$ and stay at a better hotel".

Room Tip: Get a New Owner quickly with a Better Heart and Standards, the way the upkeep of the rooms are like...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
5 Thank StaceyDK H
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

Unfortunately this Quality needs work. The bathroom needs cleaning and upgraded and the mattress is old. The breakfast is subpar for a Quality with cold precooked scrambled egg "slices" with precooked pancakes that had to be microwaved.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
5 Thank thebakers400
Napierville,qc,Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

I choose the Quality Inn because of the good comments in Tripadvisor. It was 7.30 pm when we arrived,the young man at the reception was very pleasant. He agree to take my Hotel Coupon. The room was one of the more quiet i ever sleep in. I will definitely stop there next year on my way to Myrtle Beach.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Blad824
Rocky Mount, North Carolina, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

I have too say the staff was friendly but that was it I could not get the smell out of the room for the 4 nights I was there only clc hotel on my list and I wont return again. Was black mold all in the ceilings of bathhroom was terrible ...Internet service there was also terrible I will never stay again... Sorry but nice staff and thats it !

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank Theresa G
Palm Coast, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

We were initially going to stay at the Super 8 in Petersburg but their walk in rate was too high and looked like it was in the hood. Drove further back and found the Quality Inn. Great walkin rate, clean rooms and comfortable. Well rested thanks. Would recommend.

Room Tip: We stayed on 2nd floor
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Kimmers63
Williamsburg, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

When in Virginia, stay a night or two here and the rest of your trip will be that much more enjoyable. I stay here on business regularly, not once being disappointed. while there are other properties off exit 45, none have given me a better value or service.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Carl G
Also consider these accommodations in or near Petersburg
Holiday Inn Express Petersburg-Fort Lee
Hampton Inn Petersburg - Ft. Lee
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Petersburg
Econo Lodge South
Econo Lodge South
#12 of 18 in Petersburg
Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Petersburg / Dinwiddie
BEST WESTERN PLUS Hopewell Inn

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!