“Not the Best Quality”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #9 of 18 Hotels in Petersburg
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Unfortunately this Quality needs work. The bathroom needs cleaning and upgraded and the mattress is old. The breakfast is subpar for a Quality with cold precooked scrambled egg "slices" with precooked pancakes that had to be microwaved.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank thebakers400
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn

Reviewed September 19, 2013

I choose the Quality Inn because of the good comments in Tripadvisor. It was 7.30 pm when we arrived,the young man at the reception was very pleasant. He agree to take my Hotel Coupon. The room was one of the more quiet i ever sleep in. I will definitely stop there next year on my way to Myrtle Beach.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Blad824
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I have too say the staff was friendly but that was it I could not get the smell out of the room for the 4 nights I was there only clc hotel on my list and I wont return again. Was black mold all in the ceilings of bathhroom was terrible ...Internet service there was also terrible I will never stay again... Sorry but nice staff and thats it !

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Theresa G
Reviewed August 24, 2013

We were initially going to stay at the Super 8 in Petersburg but their walk in rate was too high and looked like it was in the hood. Drove further back and found the Quality Inn. Great walkin rate, clean rooms and comfortable. Well rested thanks. Would recommend.

Room Tip: We stayed on 2nd floor
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Kimmers63
Reviewed August 20, 2013

When in Virginia, stay a night or two here and the rest of your trip will be that much more enjoyable. I stay here on business regularly, not once being disappointed. while there are other properties off exit 45, none have given me a better value or service.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Carl G
Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here on the way home from Myrtle Beach. We were traveling with our baby kitty and needed a hotel that accepted pets. The room was very clean, but there was a strong odor of cleaning disinfectant. The room was cozy and comfortable. The grounds, although older were well kept. Breakfast was very nice and was kept full and fresh. A good value for the price.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We checked in late after a very long day of traveling. Yes they did give us a king size bed on the first floor as I requested and the checkin people were very nice but the room was just horrible. We were so exhausted from our 12 hour drive that we just wanted to sleep. I immediately noticed a musty odor but it was extremely humid out and it is in the south. Not the case. The carpet felt moist and we had to wear shoes. During the night I noticed more and more of this musty moldy smell. In the morning I saw why. The A/C was leaking and the carpet was absorbing the water and even the coffee machine still had the other person's used coffee filter in it. The person at the front desk told me it's housekeepings responsibility to tell them (yes it is!!!) but not another word except "sorry." I cannot believe that housekeeping could just ignore this -- so I blame both of them. I had another 12 hour drive ahead of me and had the worse headache from this disgusting odor. Oh, it's room 110 in case anyone stays there -- hopefully they will fix it. Maybe the other rooms were ok but ours was just horrible. Normally I do not write negative as you get what you pay for.......but this was inexcusable.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank CJHardy81
Also consider these accommodations in or near Petersburg
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Petersburg
Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Petersburg / Dinwiddie
Quality Inn at Fort Lee
Quality Inn at Fort Lee
#6 of 7 in Hopewell

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!