“Great for the price!”

Ranked #8 of 18 Hotels in Petersburg
Hedgesville, West Virginia
“Great for the price!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

For the price we paid I was pleasantly surprised! Nothing fancy! But clean and pleasant! Just of the exit, we wanted to get out to the Richmond morning traffic and expense. Just one half hour south of Richmond, this hotel fit the bill.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel as a last minute room while attending my college homecoming weekend. The hotel was ok just for sleeping nothing really to bad about it. It was a few miles away from the school I attended, so next time I do not think I will be staying here. The continental breakfast was just ok if you wanted something quick to eat before you hit the road. The price for my stay was good and maybe this is why I stayed here.

• Stayed October 2012
Lexington, NC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

I stayed here one night. I felt safe the place is showing some age but seems very well cared for. It was a excellent price and the staff very friendly. The area around is commercial with other much more expensive hotels but i found my room large and comfortable and i felt very safe. The breakfast was a simple continental very clean and well maintained. If ever in the area again will book here first very good value for the dollar.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Cincinnati, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2012

I've stayed here multiple times traveling for work. Front desk staff is usually very friendly and helpful. I find the rooms to be always clean with fridge/freezer, microwave, tv, desk. Some rooms here have been better upgraded than others. Breakfast is cheap and easy microwavable stuff and stuff to-go. Area is safe and convenient. Room keys are always difficult and can take awhile to open the door. I would return to stay here.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Macon, Georgia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2012

It was in a safe area, it was clean and a typical hotel. It is quite old, but overal, no major problems and fine to stay for a night or two? About 15 miles from Richmond and rightt off 95. Needs an update but pool looked fine too

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
St. Petersburg, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2012

Arriving from CCod@2:30AM, we were warmly greeted by the personable lady clerk, who was worrying about us. Due to the late (or early) hour, she honored our request for an extra hr/late check-out. Our 1st floor, non-smoking room was quiet, equipped w/internet service, a fridge&wave, & conveniently located off I95/exit 45.The outdoor pool was large&very clean, but it didn't fit our schedule, after an earlier, time-consuming flat on the Jersey Pike. The king mattress was comfortable & the price was right for a pet-friendly overnight. There was a forceful shower w/plenty of hot water. There were dark pet stains on the older carpet, a cigarette burn in the quilt, sparse furnishings, & chipped furniture, but these things did not affect the comfort of our stay. We would return. (Enjoyed noontime@NANNY'S inexpensive, down-home buffet--fabulous fried chix, pulled pork, biscuits, salad bar, dumplings, etc. Open until 2:30PM weekdays)

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank LovvaBargain
Melfa, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2012

My husband and I came to visit our son in Petersburg for the weekend . Went on the strip where the hotels and found this one . We really enjoyed everything except for the breakfast . It was good except I don't eat pork and I suggest that they have maybe some turkey meat .Other than that my visit was good and I plan on coming again soon.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple