Read the reviews, they are all true. Big Plus, I paid $32 for one night through Priceline Express Deals, total was $36 including taxes. It's on this basis alone that I am rating it with 3 stars. The room is passable, about 100 feet and facing Interstate 95. The hotel blocks the noise for all the more expensive hotels down the street. Just turn on the AC or fan and it blocks the noise (mostly). Room was clean if not a bit shabby, only bad was someone before me had Peed on the bathroom floor and it wasn't cleaned up- If you are expecting luxury that was this hotel about 20 years ago- find a hotel priced at 3x the amount next door. I usually stay at Motel 6, and this was an improvement. If they try the bait and switch $39.99 loss leader just walk away-It's not worth $50-$60. They are trying, but they pay to use the Howard Johnson Name as they are a franchise and are having a hard time living up to that standard- there are worse Howard Johnsons out there but not many.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Rodeway Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Inn Petersburg Hotel Petersburg
- Howard Johnson Hotel Petersburg
- Petersburg Howard Johnson
- Howard Johnson Petersburg