“Comfortable”
Review of Rodeway Inn

Rodeway Inn
Ranked #16 of 18 Hotels in Petersburg

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Our bath tub looked like it hadn't been cleaned for weeks,the carpet wasn't vacuumed,we left to go get something to eat andupon our return we had no access to our room because the keycard wouldn't work. When we called the manager his master keycard wouldn't work and we had to sit in the parking lot for MORE THAN 2Hours! While we watched the maintenance man disassemble the a/c and crawl thru the opening to get in the room. I asked y not call a locksmith but was ignored. We were transferred to another room after waiting close to 3 hours the the unthinkable,as we prepared for bed and pulled the covers back SEX STAINED SHEETS THAT HADN'TEVEN BEEN WASHED! I have photos I WILL BE POSTING. I ASKED To be compensated for our time and misfortune and was told I would be...Well their way of COMPENSATION WAS TO CHARGE ME 30.00 plus tax for our troubles to make up for the $56.00 I already paid ......We left Dissatisfied and without any Compensation at all..I HIGHLY WOULD NOT REFER ANYONE TO STAY AT THIS RAT TRAP!

• Stayed April 2013
5 Thank skatdaddy
Palm Harbor, Florida
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stopped at Howard Johnson on our way to New England.
Their rooms are reasonably priced and have all the conveniences that we want,
that is a refrigerator and microwave!

We would stop there again.
Rick Mercier

Room Tip: About 3 miles down the road is Wal Mart and everything else you might need.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Greenwich, Connecticut
Reviewed March 24, 2013

I travel to the Howard Johnson once a year when I am on my way to FL from CT. After four years, this year I have seen significant improvements in cleaning and with the upgrades in the room. My husband and I liked the new colors and the flat screen tvs. Also, the price at $54.99 + tax for room 106 remained the same I paid the previous years. I was extremely happy the owners are improving the establishment which is at a great location.

We will definitely return and let our family now about the changes occurring at Howard Johnson Steven Kent. We can't wait until they open the Steven Kent Restaurant.

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms are available and you can pull right into room. Also, they have inside rooms upst...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Petersburg
Quality Inn
Gateway Inn
Gateway Inn
#9 of 18 in Petersburg
Candlewood Suites Colonial Heights
Candlewood Suites Colonial Heigh...
#6 of 8 in Colonial Heights

Been to Rodeway Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Rodeway Inn

Property: Rodeway Inn
Address: 12205 S Crater Rd, Petersburg, VA 23805-7442 (Formerly Howard Johnson Inn Petersburg)
Location: United States > Virginia > Petersburg
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool
Ranked #16 of 18 Hotels in Petersburg
Hotel Class:2 star — Rodeway Inn 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Rodeway Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Howard Johnson Inn Petersburg Hotel Petersburg