“Couldn't have been better!”
Full Kitchen Open Plan Living Space
Full Kitchen
Open Plan Living Space
Down Stream
Adobe Chapel Nearby
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 69 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
AWKDenver
“Couldn't have been better!”
Reviewed July 22, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

This property is amazing! The cabin itself is in perfect shape and the proximity to the Pecos River is priceless. Joe and Barbara are extremely friendly and helpful, and they are running a Top Notch rental property here. I went for the fishing and the peace and quiet, and I got plenty of both. As most of their renters do, I will be returning. If you're looking for the best cabin in the Canyon, this is it! Book it.

//AK

Lucia T
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“PERFECT”
Reviewed June 22, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

This is the place we have been looking for since moving to Albuquerque. Hard to describe the beautiful cabin both inside and out. The grounds were carefully tended to perfect the view of the river, the sound of birds and the rushing river. I went barefoot most of the time there. The cabin had everything you could ask for in a rental cabin.....except everything was top notch instead of plain ole "stuff". The kitchen dishes and pots and pans were so nice you would be proud to have them in your home. The bed was so comfortable you did not want to get up in the mornings. The hosts were so nice and comfortable to be around but left us alone. I could go on and on but space is relatively limited. We already have 3 reservations for next year. Made them the very day we got home.

wendywilk...
Los Angeles, California
“Serene & Enchanting!”
Reviewed June 10, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Fantastically, wonderful place to stay. So quiet, except for the mesmerizing river fiercely flowing by. There is truly humming birds everywhere! Incredible to watch their daily, boozy way of finding the nectar of the gods. If you need to get away, like really away from everyone and everything, this is the place to stay in Pecos.

Sarita45
Dallas, Texas
“Wonderful!!”
Reviewed May 29, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

This little cabin is wonderful! Perfectly clean, well-stocked, nice bedding, good attention to details. Right on the Pecos River. Caught lots of fish along the Pecos River every day. A dream vacation for our anniversary.

Experienc...
“Immaculate, perfect central location to explore Pecos Wilderness area.”
Reviewed May 15, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I am new to Pecos region. I used the cabin as a base camp to explore trails, checkout some of the local sites, and fish the feeder streams running into Pecos River. The cabin inside and out including grounds were equivalent to a 5 star resort setting, but without the crowd! The Pecos runs in front of the cabin and makes for a very relaxing setting. I was bit early on my fishing as snow melt had all the rivers running high and fast for fly fishing. I did catch fish on spinner. The hiking was great and reminds me of experiences and scenery in higher elevations of Colorado. This will be my first choice for accommodations on my next trip to the area...if it's available!

Odyssey70...
“Couldn't ask for a better place!”
Reviewed May 4, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

This is the perfect location - literally only a few steps from the beautiful Pecos River and the scenery is stunning. The cabin is very well equipped with all you might need. Only thing better would be if it had a hot tub. The owner is very helpful but allows privacy. Wonderful hiking and driving trails very nearby, and close to Santa Fe. This is our 2nd stay, we highly recommend and will be back! Great value for a wonderful place!

TerryP205...
“Peaceful getaway from hectic lives.”
Reviewed April 13, 2017 for a stay in October 2016

My wife and I booked Hummingbird Cabin accidentally on a weekend when the trees were golden and leaves falling. There was quite a bit of wind that weekend and by the time we left most of the leaves were gone! the cabin itself was wonderful. we used it as a base for exploring Santa Fe and the surrounding area. But coming "home" to the cabin was great. Used the provided fishing gear and caught 4 or 5 trout one evening (tossed them back) and sat out and enjoyed the fire pit. I would recommend to anyone. We are going to try to get back there this fall!

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing