See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 3, 2012

I stayed this weekend and got 800.00 dollars stolen by the housekeeper lady will reveal her name later... She accepted she had my daughters Ipod, filed police report, another housekeeping ladey literally abused me verbally, will sue this place and will make them refund me what they stold....If I was you I would not stay there.....I have proof of eveything, tried to talk to the manager but he is a rude man who does not care at all.....police took Ipod away from lady, but still there are 450.00 pending to get back......Not a good place to stay at all...Have pictures of lady but will reveal later that way everyone can see who she is...

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
11  Thank Maricela S
Reviewed August 27, 2010

... idk what room the people who rave about this place had... our bed was so saggy/creaky, our cable didnt work and they wouldnt fix it, so i had too, our room didnt get touched by hk the entire 5 days.. we had to ask for towels i asked at 9, it was 1130 still no towels.. the room smelled disgusting.. on the bright side the breakfast was good, and the pool looked clean enough (when you hear that this is close enough to south padre, dont stay, just stay on spi)

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank jbaker0217
Reviewed August 8, 2010

We booked our reservations online based on the pictures on the website. I by no means was expecting a 4 star hotel, but when we arrived and checked in the rooms were no where near what was depicted. Our room was unmade, with shopping bags stacked up in the room. I went back to the office, they switched our room to a room with carpet that was stained, the room smelled bad, the air conditioner was blowing warm air, and was set at the coolest setting possible. We returned to the office, had the charges reversed on our credit card and departed. This is not a place I would recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
5  Thank dkirtley
Reviewed January 24, 2009

I tried booking thru their website. But at the same time I was shopping other hotels in the area. When I went back to book the rate, it said my session had exceeded 30 mins and to start search over. I did. My browser was accepting cookies. But every time I did the room search over, it kept saying my session had expired. (I am very computer savvy - the fault was not at my end and I had no prob like this on other hotel sites)
Want to stay here? Call. Don't use their website...unless you book quick!

Stayed: January 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank Jcsflyboy
Reviewed June 17, 2008

Rooms were clean, neat and just what we were looking for. We wanted to go to South Padre Island without having to pay the island prices and we went to Mexico as well. Took our grandkids to the Gladys Porter Zoo and they loved it. The breakfast was more than continental with hot food as well. The restaurant manager went out of her way to help with the kids and was so friendly she made you feel right at home. Cudos to her for loving her job and letting it show!! We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family