“Clean, Comfortable, & Accomodating” 5 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Staybridge Suites Brownsville
Ranked #6 of 25 Hotels in Brownsville
Houston, Texas
“Clean, Comfortable, & Accomodating”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2012

Our stay in Staybridge Suites Brownsville on July 13-14 was very satisfying. The location of the hotel is great in that it is very near to Hwy 77, yet not too close so as to be affected by the noise and traffic. Upon our arrival, the front desk was polite and professional, quickly verifying our reservation and assigning a room. The room was a queen studio suite with kitchen area (fridge, sink, cooking ware, utensils, microwave, etc.). The queen bed was supplemented by a sleeper-sofa. Good TV with plenty of cable stations. We were fortunate in that the night was quiet (you never know with hotel residents). The breakfast was good except that I'm not fond of the scrambled eggs (I think they're powdered). The rest of the food and drinks were good and plentiful. One suggestion to hotel management: provide more tables and chairs for breakfast - there aren't nearly enough. All things considered, Excellent !

Room Tip: Try to get the top (4th Floor), because I was told that you can hear stompers on the ceiling.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank BeBe_Bon
2900StaybridgeSuites, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Brownsville, responded to this review, July 17, 2012
We thank you so very much for the kind words and for choosing the Staybridge Suites in Brownsville. We are glad that you had an excellent stay and that we were able to accommodate your traveling needs. We also appreciate the feedback so that we can better accommodate in the future. Our summer weekends do tend to get a little more full than usual and therefore our breakfast area is very packed. I anticipate the next time you visit there will be adequate seating in that area. We look foward to your next visit!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Meridian, Mississippi
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2012

I spent 2 weeks here while I was there working. Staff is very friendly and help in any way. They had no problems with all of having little cooks outs out back by the pool. Rooms are nice.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank titanman24
2900StaybridgeSuites, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Brownsville, responded to this review, June 5, 2012
We thank you very much for your kind words and glad that you had an enjoyable stay. We definitely thrive on trying to make our guest feel as if they were staying at a home away from home! We look foward to seeing you on your next visit to Brownsville!
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012

This is a very nice place to stay if you are traveling to Brownsville or South Padre Island this is the place to stay ,My room was like a 1 bedroom apartmeant along with all the amenities loved it .Had an on site guest laundry that had plenty of washers and dryers and it was very clean and Free...The work out room was also very nice good equiptmeant. The only draw back is it will take you a minute or two to find this place but once you do you will not regret it.It is behind a strip mall however that is a good thing lots of places to shop and eat whatever you want is only a stones throw away.It was 89 degrees here and the airconditioning in the room worked GREAT.(almost to good)This is defiantly the place I'm going to stay when I come back for work the staff was very helpful and friendly like home away from home... The free breakfast here is a plus very good the hot food is hot and the cold food is cold lots of choices to choose from.

Room Tip: I was on the 4th floor that faced the front very quiet.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
2900StaybridgeSuites, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Brownsville, responded to this review, April 25, 2012
We here at the Staybridge Suites are humbled by your kind words and very much greatful that your stay with us was an enjoyable one. All of the staff works diligently in their designated departments to maintain a high upkeep in our property which we take much pride in. Once again we thank you very much for taking time to compliment our property and look foward to seeing you on your next trip down.
Amsterdam, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2012

I have traveled to Brownsville for years and have always liked the Staybridge. Great staff and comfortable rooms. I highly recommend!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
wtijerina, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Brownsville, responded to this review, February 28, 2012
We appreciate your loyalty and kind words! We look foward to seeing you on your next visit to Brownsville.
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2012

Great hotel, great staff, they treat you like family.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Janice_Leon
Lake Charles, Louisiana, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2012

I have been traveling for 10 years and have stayed at hundreds of hotels, this one was by far the friendliest, most comfortable hotel I ever stayed in. It was as close to being home as you could get. The staff and management went out of their way to make us comfortable and make our stay the best it could be. Monica and the staff made my year there fly by. While staying there I broke my foot (not at the hotel) and the staff were excellent. Did my laundry, moved me to a handicapped room on the first floor, made sure I had breakfast, dinner, anything I needed I didn't even have to ask, they anticipated my needs and took care of me.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Commerce, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2012

The hotel was great. I was there on business for 6 months. The staff knew me as well as other guest by name, made sure everything was ok. Great amenities breakfast, the laundry room, very nice work out room. I really enjoyed the dinners we had there and movie night (we provided our own movies, Staybridge provided us with the dvd player). Monica and her staff made me feel very welcomed. When my assignment ended I did not want to leave.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brownsville
Hilton Garden Inn South Padre Island
Hilton Garden Inn South Padre Is...
#1 of 32 in South Padre Island
Courtyard Brownsville
Courtyard Brownsville
#7 of 25 in Brownsville
Ramada Hotel & Suites South Padre Island
Ramada Hotel & Suites South Padr...
#7 of 32 in South Padre Island
La Quinta Inn & Suites South Padre Island
La Quinta Inn & Suites South Pad...
#2 of 32 in South Padre Island
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,211 reviews

Been to Staybridge Suites Brownsville? Share your experiences!