“Best SPA Experience”

The Carriage House Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: OUR MISSION :Take a step back in time when you visit The Carriage House Day Spa where we're committed to providing service to all our clients with the utmost care for your health at all times. We are dedicated to using the best quality sanitation and disinfection available because your well being is important to us. This is all provided for you in our historic destination location. We'll make that next step you take a very pleasant and safe one.OUR CLIENTS:Whether are clients are our regulars or if they are coming in for the first time, we hope to build a lasting relationship with everyone that comes in to The Carriage House Day Spa. A day of beauty at the Carriage House Day Spa is a joy forever.
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I absolutely LOVED my recent SPA experience!!! The staff is so wonderful and amazing. The facility is such a great place to go and relax and have real ME time!!! totally look forward to going back!!

1  Thank Brenda H

Reviewed May 16, 2013

This place is amazing, as soon as you walk in you're automatically relaxed! The people are so sweet and friendly. I went to go do my hair and I absolutely loved it! they also offer a bunch of other services, so I can't wait to go back!

2  Thank JennnLovee
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I had an awesome massage this weekend as part of my Mother's Day gift. I carry a lot of stress in my shoulders and I'm a runner, so this was what I needed to feel normal again. Go early, have a glass of wine and enjoy the environment!

Reviewed April 28, 2013

I came in for a haircut with Connie and I love it! My hair is much more manageable and easier to style and with her suggestions on what products i should be using, my hair is defiantly healthier! (even if it had only been a couple of days!) I absolutely love the atmosphere! Once you walk through the little courtyard, you feel like you're in the countryside of Vermont. I love that the spa and salon are separated. I will defiantly be returning for a haircut and for other services!

1  Thank JackieGarza1987
Reviewed April 26, 2013

The spa is a very relaxing and beautiful. I've been going there for years and wouldn't change a thing. Teri, Rosie and Ashley are the best!!!