All reviews front desk happy hour c worked well anyone traveling recommend this hotel clean rooms general manager first floor excellent stay above average visit family place to stay excellent breakfast wi fi staff was friendly the breakfast area no issues
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great stay. Comfortable beds. Friendly staff. Good hot foods. Plenty of juice and coffee. Quiet. My grandma commented the bed and room was cozy, she liked the coffee, and enjoyed chatting with the staff at breakfast. They were very nice to accommodate us with a handicap room on the first floor for my mother and told us not to hesitate if anything was needed. We will be back!

Room tip: Suited my grandmother so great for family
Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank michyy11
ReneRMZ0242, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brownsville North, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued. We really appreciate your comments regarding our customer service, each one of our employees set a goal to provide you with a positive, memorable experience each and every time you stay with us as our guest. I’m also pleased you enjoyed our hot breakfast.

It’s our commitment to serve our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations. We’ll see you soon.

Best Regards,
La Quinta Inn & Suites
Brownsville North
5051 North Expressway 83
Brownsville TX 78520
(956)-350-2118

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My stay at La Quinta was excellent! Breakfast was great and the staff made sure all breakfast foods were topped off. My child thought the egg was delicious. The front desk staff always greeted us as we left and and entered the building. Rene, the manager also approached us at breakfast to ensure we didn't need anything. We requested extra pillows and towels and the staff did not hesitate to provide us with the items. Overall it was an excellent stay and I will continue to stay here every time my family visits Brownsville. Thank you all!

Room tip: Feels like home thanks to staff
1  Thank 1331alex

Best Regards,
La Quinta Inn & Suites
Brownsville North
5051 North Expressway 83
Brownsville TX 78520
(956)-350-2118

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My family and I recently came down to the RGV for a family reunion. This La Quinta was our home away from home and central to all of the family functions for the weekend. Great customer service and attention upon our arrival, and during our stay.

1  Thank singeractordancer

On behalf of our entire team, we are so pleased your stay with us was amazing. I personally will thank and congratulate our team on making sure your stay was perfect.

We look forward to your next stay with us and aim to exceed your expectations every visit.
La Quinta Brownsville - North

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Terrible front desk employees. Dirty pillows ond had blood. Staff busy on their cell phones instead of helping the guests. Staff no where to be found in the front desk. Staff watch videos on their cell phone out loud in front of guests. No professionalism in the front desk staff!!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ReneRMZ0242, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brownsville North, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brownsville North. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent any future occurrences. Here at La Quinta Inns & Suites, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations.

Manager
956-350-2118

Reviewed August 26, 2019

This was the worst La Quinta I have ever stayed at. The staff was not very friendly when i first checked in, which would have been fine, but the entire hotel including my room, was disgusting. At first glance the hotel and room looked nice and updated, but really it looks like someone tried to update everything as fast and cheap as possible. Nothing seemed clean, and I should have turned around and left but I thought I would give it a chance since I stay at La Quinta often. I checked in and went to dinner and to get drink with a friend. It was late when I returned to my room, I got ready for bed, and went into to the restroom for the first time. The floor tiles were loose. There was no or dirty grout, there was trash behind towels in the towel cubbies. The cups with the ice bucket and coffee maker were loose and uncovered, one of the cups looks like it had been used in that that room for years, the rim was all mangled up. I 'm all for reusing and not creating so much trash, but THEN YOU NEED GLASSES, not Styrofoam cups. Then I used the shower, there was missing caulk, or strings of caulk hanging out and down into the tub. There was actual dirt on the walls of the shower, I thought it was specks that was part of the tub surround, but when I leaned against the tub wall those specks came off, meaning the shower/tub hadn't been scrubbed in who knows how long. There was stains on the wall below the shower head, and the drain had so much scum buildup it was disgusting. The plug where the coffee maker was looked like it was burnt or had been shorted out. I got over all this and told myself it was ok and I would stay because it was already late. I did so work at my computer, and then got ready for bed I pulled the comforter and sheets back to check the bed like I always do at hotels no matter the brand, and that is when I found a dead bed bug, and decided no matter how late it was I was leaving. Upon check out around 1am the gentleman at the counter would not refund my money and didn't seem surprised by anything I told him and offered no apologies. He told me I would need to speak with the manger for a refund, and that I could wait for him to return. I asked when that would be, I was told around at 8am. I went down the street to the Holiday Inn so I could get some sleep before having to work the next day. It has been a full week and I have called several times ever time I'm told a manger is not there, but that they will call me back which never happens. There i

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ReneRMZ0242, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brownsville North, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2019

Manager