“Best service ever!!”

Cuisines: American
Brownsville
“Best service ever!!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My wife and I went to IHOP in Brownsville for our weekly date because of the cheery bright ambiance. I was surprised to find a large menu with mouth-watering selections. I was also surprised to find the prices very reasonable. But, I was most surprised by our server. He was friendly, helpful, attentive, but not intrusive. When our Country Grain paincakes were not the best, he offered to replace them with the cinnamon pancakes for no charge, and, the cinnamon pancakes were out of this world. I gave this expereince five stars!

• Visited April 2013

Sacramento, California
“Not one of their best...”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Had breakfast here Friday, 12/28/2012. Service was very slow. My order of eggs, hash browns, bacon and toast was disappointing. Food was cold, the hash browns were over cooked and uneatable (sent them back and fresh order was almost as bad). IHOP serves their coffee in a carafe and the one we received was only enough for 2 cups and luke warm. I suspect left over from a previous order. My guest had a ham omelet with pancakes which was also served warm and the pancakes were cold. The restaurant could use some cleaning as well. Perhaps I visited on one of their bad days, but I certainly will not return to this one.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank bonaventure
San Antonio, Texas
“Breakfast All Day!!!”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Short stack with choices of syrups and flavors and meat on the side....a cup of coffee or a glass of OJ and the Table is Set. Enjoy!!! and take your time...we will.

Visited July 2012
Del Rio, Texas
“Busy place with great food”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I have eaten here twice. I have come to this IHOP several other times when the line to get in was all the way to the door. This IHOP is so good and so popular, that at times there can be a long wait to get a table. If you get there at the right time on the right day, you will see that their low prices, great service, and good food keep people coming back.

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank djfluth
Harlingen, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“All new menu”
Reviewed May 14, 2012

They have a new Menu since we've been to IHOP. One thing I noticed was that the prices on omelets haven't changed in 8 years; or there's a difference between the Valley, and Houston. They have great Early Bird Specials for Seniors!

Visited April 2012