“Frequent diner..”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

Roadhouse is a must on a weekly basis! Peanuts &fresh bread with that yummy cinnamon butter are probably my favorite part of the visit. Love all the different "girly" drinks on their menu as well as a large selection of beers. The food is always served in VERY generous portions, they always hook it up! The service is great also, staff is both professional and fun! I rarly have to wait since I visit on weekdays, but on the weekends expect a short 15-20 wait which is very reasonable. Overall, my favorite place in Brownsville!

There are newer reviews for Texas Roadhouse

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We love this place. Their peanuts are great while you wait for your meal. Their buns are warm and delicious as starters. Their salads are always fresh and good size. We usually order their 8 oz steak with sweet potatoe . Their steak melts in your mouth, absolutely delicious and so juicy, so good!!!!! Highly recommend this place for sure. Best of all does not break your wallet, very reasonably priced.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

You may have to wait (eating peanuts and having a drink) but the food and services in fantastic...the steaks are succulent ..juicy and prepare to perfection...Im a meat eater..I was in paradise with their biggest steak...my wife was asking me to safe a piece for the following day...we end up going two times during our stay.. If you like meat...I will recommend you to stop by.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

I really like their T-bone steak but i have ordered the New York Rib Eye also and have never found a bad steak. I love the hot bread they bring out first.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

My wife and I went to Texas Roadhouse after church for dinner. We arrived and there was a line, however we were seated within about 5 - 7 minutes as the line moved very quickly. The waitress was excellent as was the food. Though a steakhouse, I ordered the shrimp over a bed of rice and it was excellent. For those who are not a fan of red meat or want something different have no fears, their other options are good as well. Needless to say my wife's steak was excellent as always.