“We keep going back to this great steakhouse!”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #2 of 365 Restaurants in Brownsville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Reviewed April 10, 2013

We first went to the Texas Roadhouse for Valentine's Day and got their Valentine's day special that was fabulous. The place was packed and the service was great. The parking lot was full, so I had to circle the block to find a place to park. Calling ahead meant a shorter wait for a table. The portions are generous and the prices are reasonable. Just writing this review makes me want to go back!

6  Thank djfluth
There are newer reviews for Texas Roadhouse

Reviewed March 30, 2013

The restaurant was almost full when we arrived, but we were still seated right away. The waiter made sure drinks were never empty and when dinner was brought out, he looked at my sweet potato and decided it looked overcooked - i did not taste it before he brought me another one. The entire meal was cooked to perfection. Wish all servers and places were so good.

1  Thank jens808
Reviewed March 12, 2013

The $8.99 deal always keeps me coming back. The normal prices aren't too bad, but I'd rather pay like $2-4 less if possible when I can, especially when going with my family. The service is always great, the food as well. Even when busy you'll be attended by a nice and friendly server. I think maybe some of the waitresses wear their shorts a little too short (looked like jean underwear) but hey if their employer lets them ok! When busy you might have to wait upwards to 45 minutes but it is worth it. Also great place to take kids.

1  Thank Evelyn G
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Very Busy Saturday around 17:00hrs, Took Seat's at the Bar & chose to eat there, instead of waiting the 30 mins for a table. Despite being very busy, the Service was friendly and the food came in a timely manner and tasted great.........I'll be going back for the Prime Rib again before I leave

1  Thank 66Shie
Reviewed January 10, 2013

I haven't actually been here in a while because it just doesn't get my attention. It was pretty good in the beginning but now the service has gone down. Lots of young people so I think they let the drama of their social lives affect their work. The last time I visited I ordered a chicken Caesar salad that I had like before, they do have pretty good croutons, but it was ruined with the excess amount of dressing. The rest of the food is okay, nothing noteworthy especially for the money. Plus, compared to the other restaurants in the area they close extremely early.