Homewood Suites by Hilton Brownsville
$58
Courtyard Brownsville(Brownsville)
$109
$98
Value Place Brownsville(Brownsville)(Great Value!)
$50
All reviewsthe kitchen staffbasketball courtreal eggsunder renovationi highly recommend this hotelevening receptionmorning breakfastexcellent staynice place to staycomplimentary breakfastbusiness tripone night staybusiness or pleasurehome away from homepotatoesnice roomone bedroom suite
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Staff was awesome, breakfast and dinner was great! Room was big and the bed was very comfortable. They have an outdoor swimming pool, basketball court and BBQ pits. They also have a gym and washer and dryer. It is in the middle of the city so everything is less than 15min away, the mall and a long strip of restaruants are right across the hotel. I highly recommend this hotel for leisure or business trip.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Eny_leoj
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I was there for a week. Good service and people. A few things when someone breaks a glass in the back in the parking area, it should be cleaned up after 2-3 days. Also, the hot tub was not working, but fixed, but still not hot. I dont think it was even on. Part of life and minor. The place is very very good to stay in!! The meals were great compared to other places.
Speaking Spanish here would be good as I think that is all Joe spoke and some of the workers. I could see many people staying there who were not comfortable at all who did not speak Spanish and did not know what they were saying. I speak Spanish, but many people do not.

Room Tip: First floor is kinda noise (pipes) from upstairs. If you want the pool, stay on the south side.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank FedArch
Shelly_Sojitra, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Brownsville, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2012

Thank you for understanding that things happen!! We try our best to make our guest comfortable and accommodating. I apologies for any inconvinience you had during your stay. Most of the staff is bilingual but we also have some that understands english but are less fluent in speaking english. We Promise to serve you better during your next visit. Thank you for your good reviews.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

the room size was great for a family but only one remote per room and three tv's so had to go ask for more at the desk beds were comfy and room was clean only the water in the one bathroom was a mere dribble to brush teeth with

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank jc l
Shelly_Sojitra, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Brownsville, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

Thank you for your review. We apologize for the inconvinince due to missing remote from your room.We will check on this immediately. Given a chance we will make it right for you during your next visit. Hope to see you again!

Reviewed July 23, 2012

I felt itchy as soon as I got under the covers. I checked the sheets and found pubic hair on the sheets and the bed cover protector when I removed part of the flat sheet. It was late when we arrived and when I called the front desk and told the rep. about the hair he was rude but moved us to another room which was cleaner but not clean. When we asked for an extra bath towel the next night we were told that there wasn't any available because housekeeping wasnt there that late-- it was around 9pm. They gave us 2 small towels that smelled dirty. You would think that a hotel that mainly services people that stay there in that area are going to the beach all day and well probably need extra towels would have some available 24/7. I have stayed at plenty hotels around the country and never had one tell me that towels weren't available because housekeeping wasn't in. Also the 2nd floor hallway a/c wasn't working at all. Again we were taking up our beach gear up/down so it was hot and a pain. Remember we were supposed to be on vacation-- this place wasn't at all helpful in helping us to relax. I wish I would've taken pics of the hair. Next time I will.

• Stayed: June 2012
3  Thank Rcast7
Shelly_Sojitra, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Brownsville, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2012

Thank you for your candid feedback of your stay with us. I apologize that we did not meet your expectations and I have contacted our housekeeping team to correct the problem. I understand the condition of was of concern; I am always looking for reviews to provide insight into our guest experience, as cleanliness and comfort are our first priority. Thank you again for your feedback and I invite you back to stay with us the next time your travels bring you to our city.

Reviewed March 30, 2012

The hotel is located in a row of hotels on the frontage road on the West side of Highway 77. Like most extended stay properties the hotel offers studio and one bedroom suites with an almost full kitchen, some overstuffed furniture and more space than a standard hotel room.My room was clean, but a bit dated. Bed is A hot breakfast is included with the stay as well as an evening meal. Not fancy but the price is right. Room was clean. Internet was hard-wired only in rooms, but free. Free wireless internet was available in the lobby. Workout room had two treadmills. one was broken. Staff were polite. This hotel was adequate but not exceptional. May be due for a renovation soon. A safe choice for the Brownsville area.

Room Tip: Ask for a room towards the back of the hotel away from the highway for a quieter room.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business