“Great Quite Place Clean” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Residence Inn Brownsville

Residence Inn Brownsville
Ranked #5 of 25 Hotels in Brownsville
La Porte, Texas
“Great Quite Place Clean”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2012

Stayed there a week comp[letly satisfide service was pleasant pretty good brunch breakfast and dinner secruity Laundry service was reasonable and kitchenet was perfect location around all the restraunts very centrly located

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Waxahachie
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2012

Very clean. Comfortable beds. Tons of food choices and shopping close by. Staff is very helpfull and friendly. Hotel is centrally located and easy to get in and out of. Seems to be in a pretty safe area.

Room Tip: ask for an inside room otherwise the lights from parking lots will keep your room lit at night.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Susan O
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2012 via mobile

I was booked here by my company and was very pleased. Although I was traveling alone, without asking I was upgraded to a two bedroom suite from the studio my company booked. They had a complimentary dinner which that night was Italian and they offered complimentary beer and wines. The hot breakfast was very satisfactory as well. They had complimentary breakfast tacos, sandwiches, waffles and an assortment of other items. Rooms were nice, bed was comfortable, and property seemed to be secure. I would definitely stay here again. If this is any indication of how all Residence Inns are, I will be booking this hotel chains for all of my personal and business trips.

• Stayed April 2012
Boerne, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2012

Stayed here with my husband and 3 kids in a 2 bedroom suite. The first night we got in, we arrived late, so they put us in a stinky room that smelled like smoke. When we complained, they told us it was the only room left. We stuck it out, and complained again the next day, and they moved us to a new room. The rest of our stay was very nice. The people at the hotel are nice, and during the week, we enjoyed free dinners as well as breakfasts. Kids loved the pool too. Definitely will stay here again.

• Stayed March 2012
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2012

This hotel was really a pleasant surprise. After an initial panic that they had no more cribs available (my husband had called several days prior to our trip to reserve one), I was extremely relieved that they procured one for us. The room was comfortable. The housekeeping staff was very polite and helpful (we kept missing cleaning hours due to our kids' having to nap in the afternoon and the staff exchanged our towels for us as well as removed trash and brought fresh trash bags). The best part was the breakfast! We travel with two young toddlers and they wake up HUNGRY. It was extremely nice to be able to walk right down the hall to a hot breakfast with something for everyone. They had fresh fruit, yogurt, eggs and sausage, toast & bagels, oatmeal, waffles, etc. and great coffee. They even had highchairs in the dining area. Really great experience and we will most definitely stay at this hotel the next time we are in Brownsville.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2012

I stayed here over the weekend while doing a little weekend get away to South Padre. I booked it very reasonable on Priceline, but I saw the regular price as reasonable as well. The room was spotless, with quality linens. Their pillows are wonderful. I love the full kitchen although I rarely use more than Fridge or microwave. I know they have a nice complimentary breakfast but I was so comfortable, I got lazy and slept in. I love a quality hotel, I would rather pay a little more and stay with the brand I trust to be clean and comfortable.
The staff was friendly but I honestly did not interact much with them. I noticed they had an outdoor pool but did not explore much outside the room

Room Tip: It was off the main highway and only about 20 min to South Padre strip.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank smilinggypsy
Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2012

Clean, spacious room with sitting area and small kitchen area. Hot breakfast buffet offered different selections each day, but always had prepared oatmeal, make your own waffles, scrambled eggs, yogurt, fruit, muffins, bagels etc. There is also a nice happy hour/ light supper Monday through Thursdays. Pool was clean, although weather was not cooperative!
All employees encountered were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed January 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brownsville
Staybridge Suites Brownsville
Staybridge Suites Brownsville
#6 of 25 in Brownsville
Homewood Suites by Hilton Brownsville
Courtyard Brownsville
Courtyard Brownsville
#7 of 25 in Brownsville
Hilton Garden Inn South Padre Island
Hilton Garden Inn South Padre Is...
#1 of 32 in South Padre Island
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,401 reviews
Ramada Hotel & Suites South Padre Island
Ramada Hotel & Suites South Padr...
#7 of 32 in South Padre Island
La Quinta Inn & Suites South Padre Island
La Quinta Inn & Suites South Pad...
#2 of 32 in South Padre Island
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,211 reviews

Been to Residence Inn Brownsville? Share your experiences!