“Meat Meat Meat !!!!”

Ranked #4 of 369 Restaurants in Brownsville
Cuisines: Argentinean, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: "This upscale ranch-style restaurant serves Argentinean cuisine with its european influence on display. Our entree of Angus beef melted in our mouth. Delicious Clericot added the right touch for a wonderful continental inspired evening." - Texas Monthly
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Everything is good. Shrimps, artichokes, whole tenderloin wrapped in bacon !!!!! Good wine list. Price ****

Reviewed May 25, 2012

Nowadays it´s very difficult to find a real restaurant in the Valley that it´s not run by a chain (Chilli´s, Shoney´s,etc). I unexpectedly found this nice little Argentine restaurant in Brownsville that has excellent steaks and a good atmosphere! a must if you´re trying to avoid all the fast food joints...

Reviewed January 16, 2012

The Bife de Lomo (filet mignon) is always thick and excellent. Priced in the low $30 range, it's pricey for Brownsville, but cheap for a comprable steak in any big city restaurant. The halibut was also great! During lunch, I had the steak sandwich for $15. The meat was thin, but the sandwich was pretty good, overall.

Reviewed August 24, 2011

Best steak in the valley. The service was outstanding and the beef was perfect.

Reviewed August 4, 2011

Waiter would not accept restaurant.com gift certificate, even though I had purchased it a little more than two months ago. He showed me a piece of paper that said they stopped accepting the coupons as of May 4, 2011, and when I pointed out that I purchased the coupon on May 31, 2011, he said his date was first SO HE WINS. What kind of customer service is that??? I took a group of five colleagues for lunch specifically because I had the certificate and the experience turned into a nightmare. The waiter refused to contact the manager or owner to try to resolve the issue. When I asked him if I could just return at 4:00 today, after the manager got it in, the waiter said sure, then followed me out to the parking lot with the busboy and they both wrote down my license plate number. I am appalled at how rudely we were treated, and how little consideration there was for customer service. And quite frankly, the food is not particularly good - the chicken was dry and overcooked - though one co-worker said the empanadas were excellent and another really liked the grilled onions and peppers. After I go back this afternoon to speak with the manager, I will not return. Ever.

6  Thank redmenace