When I booked this hotel I thought, "people just like to complain" so I ignored the negative comments and thought "go for it, you're getting a goid deal on the room". I will never do that again. This hotel was a HUGE WASTE OF MONEY! I got this room for a good deal and I still feel ripped off. I don't even know where to begin, so I'll just list the things that really sucked about this hotel.
1) The hotel had a weird smell to it, including our room.
2) We reserved a junior suite, and the only thing right about the title was "junior". The room was TINY.
3) The bathtub took about 30 minutes to drain after a shower. Who doesn't like taking a shower in ankle-high water?
4) I went to turn on a lamp and realized it was only there for decoration, it had no electrical cord attached to it at all. Not to mention there were only 2 outlets in the entire room.
5) The tv was supposed to have 40 channels, it had 12. When I called the front desk to let them know, they gave me the "we'll talk to the maintenance man" answer.
6) Did I mention the entire hotel smelled horrible? It also looked like it hasn't had any upgrades since the 70's.
I think this about sums it up. I have literally never written a review about a hotel, but I felt that this one was such a rip off that I needed to share my experience.
Moral of this story, DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY BY STAYING HERE!!!!!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Corpus Christi Bayfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Corpus Christi