Hotel Corpus Christi Bayfront
$91
Country Inn
Hyatt Place Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
$109
Omni Corpus Christi Hotel(Corpus Christi)
$156
$119
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Best Western Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
$107
Hotels.com
Comfort Suites Near Texas A&M - Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
$91
Hotels.com
$149
$140
EmbassySuites.com
Best Western Padre Island(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
$100
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
$130
$154
$93
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
$80
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I am not sure who checks this but I am a VERY, VERY UPSET customer. 1st of all I would like to say that the CSR's that work there are very rude. I walked in on July 4th asking if there were any upgrades and I was told no by Malorie and that check in was not until 5pm so we left. Then we recieved a phone call about 2:30 saying that we could go back and check in so we did. When we were charged we were charged $399.05 for the room when it should have been $307.92. I asked why and I was told I dunno so I asked if someone there could help and then Malorie came over and said oh I put the fees on there for an upgraded room and i guess that was never removed so they put it back on my card well that went $91.00 and some change from our vacation funds. No sorry or anything and its not like it was busy at all instead I was told we will waive your parking. I said okay perfect I was a happy camper then we get to the room and it looked like there was urine and feces on the wall in the bathroom and blood on the outside of the bathroom door. I went downstairs and let them know I was told the maid would clean it and to check the next day for another room ( JUly 5th) well when we got back in the hotel room on the 4th the bathroom door was still dirty so the housekeeper had to come back a 2nd time and clean the door, well at that time she took our dirty towels so when we came back to change there were no towels to shower with so we had to go to the desk and ask for some. so now back to the 5th we go down in the AM and ask if we can switch rooms well we are told no there are no rooms available at 11am so we are like okay whatever we are just stuck cause all the other hotels are full that we can afford and the 91.00 something was not in my account so we only had so much money to play with. Then as we were checking out on Sunday I was notified that I was being charged $19.49 from an alert on my phone. So I go down to the desk and ask what am I being charged for I spoke to Malorie she looked at the charge and said well its for parking and I said uh no you waived that parking and I reminded her of the 4th and she said oh yea then let me check what it was for and she walked away, then came back and stated she wasnt sure what the charges were for and that the Director ( Amanda ) would call me for sure on the 7th. Well we left Corpus at 5:15P.M. and there was no call. So I decided to call today July 8th and talk to her. I called and spoke to AManda and was explining the situation and she RUDELY CUTT ME OFF AND stated well we already Credited you the 91 something and the 19.49 and then said WELL WHY DID YOU CONTINUE TO STAY IF THERE WAS FECES AND URINE ON THE WALL? REALLY??!!! You are going to ask that and then get mad when I state that I am really Pissed and consider that cussing that is by far from cussing after my experience with this place that you call a Hotel. She never stated she was sorry all she said was if you are going to cuss again I will hang up REALLY??!!. That is far from the problem. she shouls have never interupted me from what I was saying and she should have been apologetic but never was. She is a RUDE!! Director that is for sure. So I ask her well why are you interupting me anyway I'm not done that isnt even the Icing on the cake. She says well I am trying to take care of the 1st problem. REALLY??!! no totally bad Customer Service. ANyways I ask for the General Manager since she didnt want to deal with me anymore ( and she is the director? She is and should be no where near a Director of a Hotel because she cant deal with Customer complaints.) SO I WAS ON HOLD FOR 15 MINUTES HOLDING FOR THE GM when I said let me call back. So I talked to Desiree and she stated that the GM was in a meeting. So I aksed for AManda and she stated that AMAnda was out to lunch. HOW CONVIENT OF HER TO LEAVE ME ON HOLD AND NOT EVEN HAVE THE COMMON COURTESY TO GET MY NAME AND NUMBER TO HAVE THE GM CALL BE BACK. Instead Desiree took my name and number to have the GM call me back...... I hope she does..........

Room Tip: Stay anywhere but here yea you may save 51.00 but its not worth it when you deal with the Smell and everything else. This was my 4th time staying here and it was the WOSRE ever I will never be back that is for sure, and thats sad cause that was suppose to be a new tradition for us. BUT NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank Elisa1314
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

Check in at 5. Came to hotel at 5. Said they had no idea when rooms would be ready. Refused to even ask housekeeping. Told us that it was still 8 minutes to 5 so they were not obligated to give us a room yet. Hot lobby. No water or anything available. People were stacked up in the lobby like cord wood. When they deemed it 5 pm, customers had to line up and be assigned rooms as if we were being done a favor. Staff was rude and acted like they did not want to be here either. I will never stay here again. And it is not a bargain price. Sleep in your car for a more pleasant hotel experience.

• Stayed: July 2013
3  Thank coastalwoman54
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Went for a girls weekend. To begin with, check in is at 5!!! Really? Then five finally rolls around and it takes nearly another hour to get our room because they only had one dryer working and the towels werent out yet. At that point there was a Looong line of people waiting to check in and none of them cared about the towels. The girl at the front desk was rude and sarcastic!!! There was however a young man at the front desk named Andrew who btw is the only reason they are getting a star at all. He was patient and helpful. The room was musty and there was a used soap and shampoo left in the tub by people before us. The pool was a milky green color and I was shocked to see kids swimming in it. I guess some people just dont care. If you have a ton of patience and are renting the room just to have a place to pass out in, then you will not be disappointed. If you plan on spending any significant amount of time in your room, this is not the place for you. The location may be great but that seriously is the ONLY perk. Oh and you will be paying an additional six dollars a day for parking to top it off!!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank delete123956
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Hotel impossible tried to help but still needs many more changes. Step out of your room into a warm lobby with music playing way too loud. We would of heard it in the middle of the night if our window unit air conditioner wasn't blowing loud. There was random furniture in the hall way. One set of elevators were out of service. They send you to the back side of the hotel were guests shouldn't be to get to the elevator. Breakfast was sad. Good word to describe the whole place, Sad. A positive note is that even though our room was NOT renovated, they got the memo about not using bed spreads!

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank ladyonthebeach1
Reviewed July 2, 2013

The location of the hotel is perfect but once I steped in the hotel I was gravely disappointed. The hotel had an awkward smell that lasted the three days during my stay. I asked the front desk what it was and one emplyee stated that it was the restrooms from the bar and another stated that it was the drain system. Once in the room the key latch did not work and the door was open before we got there. This was very odd so my friend and I walked in very slowly to make sure there was noone there. The room was in very poor condition with paint chips all over, dust on the top of the TV stand, to the shower head and bath room sink being in very poor condition. The room did not even have a coffee maker or an Iron that could be used. I went to the front desk to complain but got more of a hasle from the staff. Finally we were moved to what was supposed to be a better room. It did have nicer bedding but the restroom was not very much better and once again we had no coffee machine or Ironing board. The staff also tried to make it seem that we were getting an upgrade and it would have a fridge and microwave but this room had none of this. My stay was a big disappointment.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
3  Thank Desiree C