Hotel Corpus Christi Bayfront
Hyatt Place Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
$109
Hotels.com
$103
$92
Country Inn
Comfort Suites Near Texas A&M - Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
$76
ComfortSuites
Omni Corpus Christi Hotel(Corpus Christi)
$156
$119
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
$149
$140
EmbassySuites.com
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
$110
Best Western Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
$120
$114
Agoda.com
$154
$93
Best Western Padre Island(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
$100
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
$80
$78
Agoda.com
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 6, 2012

The hotel has a strong nasty smell; a combination of mold, rust and old. I booked it for a get-away-weekend with my family and the pictures that advertised the hotel in the "booking.com" website looked very good and it was placed as a 3 stars hotel, NOT SO. The place was not cheap, and it was not worth it. The pool was filthy, the carpet smelled bad! BAD EXPERIENCE!

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 26, 2012

I would never stay at this hotel ever again. First the 2 rooms I rented smelled like wet dog ,smoke,sewer, then I was overcharged for rooms, 3rd their staff is not helpful at all. I asked the person at front desk if they could switch us to another room and was told that there were no other rooms.the tub had mildew

1  Thank rmor
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Everyone else done said it... It's out of date smelled bad like urine. Room was out of date paint pealing off the wall holes and worst of all fleas... Made us run out the room! Will not recommend this place to no one but recommend to tear it down or close it.. Just had a bad experience there and felt like cris rock running down the street in the movie friday looking every where on my body thinking i had something jump/ crawl on me!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank FamilliaRodriguez
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Lastminute book in and the srevice was good no problem there... But when we got a room with three beds.. It wasn't good at all holes in the wall out of date everything... And what made us run out the room was fleas jumping on our legs! Like i said service was good and tried to give us another room but we said no
thank youhe said no problem sorry and refunded us what we paid.... It's a nice spot where its at but rooms are runned down...

• Stayed: August 2012
MrDonJones, PR Associate at Hotel Corpus Christi Bayfront, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2012

When i first saw this review I panicked and had to find the room with the fleas. We do have guests with pets, and fleas are always a potential threat. We have rooms with tile floors instead of carpeting so the pets offer slightly less risk of fleas or, um, damage. We examined all possible rooms, and were unable to find any flea infestation. We are regularly treated by a professional pest control company, and perhaps their treatments' residual effects eliminated the problem before we were able to detect and confirm it.

I have had to treat fleas in my home in the past, and it is not pleasant. They are quite tenacious! Our rooms are divided into three categories. Those of you who have read earlier review responses know this. We offer our completely renovated rooms at a higher market rate than the older, less modern rooms which have not yet received the full treatment. So, you may opt for luxury and deluxe accommodations, or just a room that will satisfy your basic necessities at a very low price. You obviously opted for economy rather than elegance, and we certainly understand the need for economy at this time.

On the other hand, please do not lump all our rooms into one very specific review unless you have experienced all of them and know these things to be true of all our rooms. If you choose to join us again in the future, please select a different room type and give that a try. I think you would be delighted with our Bayview Jr Suites, and soon with the remaining rooms that are slated for upgrades.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

I just want to say the way the staff treated my family and I was so rude! First of all the room was horrible! It smelled of mold and dead bugs. We looked at the bathroom and there was hair and mold all inside the shower. The beds smelled so nav as If they didn't wash the sheets. The AC also didn't work and when we told the young man he ignored us and gave a lame excuse as to why it wasn't working. When we called to ask for a fan the man told us to get it ourselves and pretty much threw it at us. Our stay was the worst ever! We also paid 135 for a two doubles bed! The price is crazy, staff is rude, disgusting rooms, and the ac doesnt work. I will also let everyone I know to never stay there ever!

2  Thank bailey7693