“Weekend Stay”

Omni Corpus Christi Hotel
Ranked #3 of 79 Hotels in Corpus Christi
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I had requested a bottle of wine and strawberries be in the room for my girlfriend's arrival. They were not but were brought up promptly upon calling the front desk. Afterwards the concierge who had been helping me phoned and apologized and they comped our meal at the Texas Grill on the top floor. The food there was AMAZING! Overall a good stay! Friendly staff.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Write a ReviewReviews (3,136)

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Every time I go to Corpus Christi I stay here. For Business or Personal use. The water front rooms are the best, and being a black card member i was once booted up to the master suite. The views were magnificent and the staff were always nice and friendly.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Our stay at the Omni was very enjoyable. We were in town visiting relatives and we had Thanksgiving Buffet which was very delicious with a very wide variety of food. Everything we could possibly want. Presentation was very beautiful and the bay view from the dining room was quite nice.

Our upscale room accommodations were very nicely appointed with views of sunny skies and blue waters of Corpus Christi Bay. We caught up on much needed rest which the comfy bed afforded us to do.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the Corpus Christi bay side.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We recently stayed at the Omni Corpus Christi and thoroughly enjoyed our visit. We were pleasantly surprised and upgraded, so we ended up staying in our fabulous room for dinner. Room service was exceptional.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I purchased the Romance Remembered package for the weekend to surprise my husband, at $450 (taxes) a night, with the Suite. The view was amazing, the food was very good. However in Suite 760, we had to call to have the table cleaned, we had to call to have a technician come to service a noise in the sinks, both bathroom and kitchenette and toilet, apparently there was "air in the pipe lines" causing the noise that keep us awake during our stay. I tried to call another hotel, but everything was booked therefore we suffered for two nights. I called the Loyalty Ambassador assigned to us and I have yet to hear from her. For two nights and a bill over $1000.00, I would do it again, but select a very different hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I've been to this hotel three times within the last 8 months. Each time I have had NO HOT WATER for my shower at 5 am. Turn off and turn on repeatedly. Varied temperature dial in both directions. Let flow for 5 minutes. No change. Contact front desk and clueless. No effort to address my concern or prevent recurrence. ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE. For the price I'd stay ANYWHERE else.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Great view of the marina. Rather old outdated decor, but kept up rather nicely. Clean and comfortable. Asked for a quiet room and it was fairly quiet toward the end of the hallway. Potential to walk to restaurants at the marina. Inside parking.

Room Tip: I imagine rooms away from the elevator and toward the end of the hall would be the quietest. Also...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business