“Better than a condo”

Omni Corpus Christi Hotel
Ranked #3 of 79 Hotels in Corpus Christi
Reviewed August 14, 2013

If you have your children with you a condo may be what you need. But if you don't want to cook while at the coast, I recommend the Omni hotel. It's a wonderful antidote for all the sun and sand. It's very nicely decorated, wonderfully clean, cool, friendly, and convenient. Everything works there. The beds are wonderful. My husband and I look forward to breakfast in the Glass Pavilion before heading off to Padre Island. Try the crab cake Eggs Benedict.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Exceeded my expectations in every way from check in to check out. Especially enjoyed that it was pet friendly so I could take my Shi Zu. Total experience was wonderful. Will stay here again and recommend to friends.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Excellent hotel as always overlooking Corpus Christi Bay and The USS Lexington. Hotel staff were always courteous and very helpful. Very quick response to any of our requests. Pool and fitness center were excellent as well. It was a short 20 minute to the Padre Island via the ferry at Port Aransas. Excellent stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Traveled with my husband to Corpus and stayed at the Omni and enjoyed it very much. Nice hotel and the staff was top notch! Loved the Pool! Easy access to the beach, the aquarium and the Lexington. Highly recommend this hotel if you are staying in Corpus for business or pleasure.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

This hotel is the best in Corpus Christi! We have stayed there several times, and the staff is always great, helpful and ready to help with any questions that you have. The only problem that I have with this hotel is, the beds are horrible. We have stayed at cheaper hotels and the bedding is a lot better. Other than that I will stay there every time. The staff out weighs the bedding any day of the week.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Upon arrival, I was surprised at how dated the lobby area was. Being that is was an Omni, I expected a much better interior appearance. After check in, we proceded to the elevators, and all of them were out of service.

After waiting about 5-10 minutes, the person helping with our luggage, guided us to the service elevator to accommodate us. We waited about 15 more minutes for that elevator to arrive.

When I entered my room, I found it to be dated, boring and hair was in the tub and sink. After seeing that, I was skeptical about sleeping in the bed. It was just an old, average looking room and for the money, I expected a little more.

The best thing about the room was the view from the balcony. I'm so happy that we brought some folding chairs along, because we had something to sit on while on the balcony. The parking garage could use better lighting because it's pretty dark in there at night.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank gyvette59
Reviewed August 13, 2013

The hotel was nice, the staff courteous and knowledgeable of the area. The hair dryer was not working in the room and was not replaced. After checking out, a charge of $4.00 was charge to my credit card, which I am unsure as to why. Nothing in the room (such as water) was consumed. Overall, the hotel was very nice and we enjoyed our stay and intend to use this hotel in the future.