Very helpful friendly staff at this ex Holiday Inn, but the hotel is very tired and desperately needs updating. Having said this we only stayed one night and the room was very spacious and was ok for the one night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the perfect blend of casual relaxation and business convenience, with the most unique hotel location in downtown Corpus Christi. Just minutes from downtown businesses, you can enjoy fresh sea air and sand between your toes as you walk the beach behind our hotel. Our spacious bay front rooms, with fantastic views of the bay and marina, featuring free high-speed Internet connection will allow you to relax and conduct business. Enjoy a hearty breakfast in our dining room or room service on your balcony, or maybe a cocktail at our beach side bar. Just a ten minute drive or open air trolley ride gets you to area attractions, such as Texas State Aquarium or the USS Lexington Museum. After work we will provide transportation to downtown restaurants and entertainment. When its time to leave we will take you to the airport as well. Try Emerald Beach once and we are sure you will return every time you visit Corpus Christi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Priceline, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Emerald Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Corpus Christi - Emerald Beach Hotel Corpus Christi
- Corpus Christi Holiday Inn