“Completely Terrible!”

Embassy Suites by HIlton Corpus Christi
Ranked #2 of 80 Hotels in Corpus Christi
“Completely Terrible!”
Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

Terrible!! I went in the pool, water was cold and SLIMY when my legs rubbed together. Took a Shower Immediately!! My daughter was about to go in later when she overheard some kids said they peed in it and were laughing!!! DISGUSTING!! Thats why we stayed at this hotel for the indoor pool!! AND yes I agree the hot tub water had a lot of chlorine!!! Not Worth $179 a Night!!

• Stayed August 2013
Melody N, General Manager at Embassy Suites by HIlton Corpus Christi, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
I am very sorry about your recent experience in our pool. Our engineering team does regularly clean and maintain our pool's chemical levels; however, there can be times when excessive usage may affect the balance. As part of state requirements, our pool has a fully operatonal filtration system to ensure the highest sanitation safety. Again, I truly apologize for the issues you encountered, and I ask that you give us another opportunity to change your opinion on a future visit. If I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at 361-853-7899.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Wichita, United States
Reviewed August 22, 2013

This was the most amazing hotel to stay at. I would take my family here again. The staff was helpful and polite. They catered to all our needs and made our stay feel like home. Everything was awesome. The food was amazing. The breakfast was better than any hotel we've ever stayed in.

san antonio, United States
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Lovely Hotel. Great stay and will likely stay again. We appreciated internet service if hhonors member. Wish there was an outside pool as well. Love the sun. Complimentary breakfast is wonderfu, but l missed it Sat. & Sun. of it, since it starts later on weekends. Too late for for us. Otherwise a wonderful stay!

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Although the hotel is going through a major overhaul, the staff is incredibly polite, professional and sincere. I have never stayed here before, and I'm very excited to stay here again just to see its transformation.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

San Andres Island, Colombia
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Our family likes to stay at the Embassy whenever we vacation. The rooms are big and comfortable and breakfast is great. Everyone gets what they like and as much as they want. I, myself, enjoy the afternoon reception. The drinks are so good. The only thing I didn't like was the construction Rooms should have been discounted because of the inconvenience.

Santa Rosa, United States
Reviewed August 8, 2013

The front desk staff at this hotel was very friendly. The breakfast was great! Lots of choices to start your morning. And I loved the new rooms and their bedding that I would love to have one for myself!

Reviewed August 2, 2013

We took a family vacation to Corpus Christi, TX this July. I booked accomodations at the Embassy Suites online as part of a package deal where you could also purchase tickets to see the Lexington with the hotel. When we arrived at the hotel, we were warmly greeted, they had our tickets ready and were eager to do anything else we needed to make our stay engjoyable. I would definey give this hotel and its employees a 5 star rating.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family