It was my 1st stay here.
Staff was good and friendly. Restaurant food very disappointing for a place on the beach. I won't recommend it unless you just want a quick meal not to be hungry.
Rooms are decent and clean. We had an waterfront balcony.
The USS Lexington is only a 3 minute walk away. Great view at night.
Rock fishing pier located next to the Lexington.
Not the greatest part of town, but OK.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Radisson Beach Hotel is excited about the completion of our renovation. All guest rooms received new carpet, furniture, bedding new art work, drapes and lighting. New Guest hall carpet and paint as well.The Lobby has been totally renovated with a new open, light look with all new furniture and accessories. The Restaurant received a total new look with new seating and the Bar move to the lobby level with an entire new setting. We are anxious for you to see our great new look. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Radisson Hotel Corpus Christi Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Hotel Corpus Christi Tx
- Corpus Christi Beach Radisson
- Radisson Corpus Christi
- Corpus Christi Radisson
- Radisson Htl Corpus Christi