“Anonynous outside”

Katz 21 Steak & Spirits
Reserve with OpenTable
Katz 21 Steak & Spirits is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #64 of 708 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Staples and Saratoga
Description: Katz 21 Steak & Spirits, located on the Southside, is the city’s finest Prime Steakhouse and setting the standard for the premier fine dining experience. Specializing in dry-aged prime beef and fresh Gulf Coast Seafood, Katz 21 also offers an award-winning wine list that is sure to please every palate. Start the evening off with a glass of wine or signature cocktail in our adjoining, contemporary 21 Lounge or sit at our spacious outdoor patio bar to enjoy one of our many imported beers and some live music. We also have three elegant private dining rooms, perfect for all special occasions, for up to 150 guests. Whether you are planning a five course dinner for a small group, a large cocktail party, a button-down corporate event or the wedding reception of your dreams, your event will be choreographed down to the last detail by our private Dining & Catering Director. Call us to reserve your table or plan your next special event.
Reviewed April 15, 2012

I was not sure I had found the right entrance. The building is very anonymous outside. When we got inside it was very dark. You had to let your eyes adjust to the dimmed lightning. When your eyes started to discover the interior you could see that this was a classy restaurant. The tables were nicely prepared for several courses.

The waiter was helpsome and polite and the drinks were served fast.

I ordered a beef and I understood that I had done a good choise. It was cooked to perfection.

After dinner we were served a complimenrary dessert. This was also very good

1  Thank Eskog

Reviewed March 28, 2012

Very good food, very pricey. Not really our type of atmosphere but we used a coupon from Restaurant.com. We would recommend, but only to those who enjoy that type of atmosphere. I felt really under dressed as many were wearing suits there.

Reviewed March 16, 2012

I'm from Houston so I feel a little unfaithful to my dear Taste of Texas but I must say the medallions with Gorgonzola were the best I've EVER had - yum! My husbands snapper was wonderful and our Greek salad was full of flavor.

Our server was very sweet but it appears that the severs weren't scheduled very well because they were running around like crazy! Pretty slow in getting our needs taken care of but; thankfully, we weren't in a hurry. I would expect better service at this price point. However, I really don't fault the server - she was really trying.

Overall we were very pleased. I'll definately come back!

Reviewed March 6, 2012

Had the blackened Ahi, first time - last time... love Ahi, this was over seasoned and over cooked. Athmosphere was very nice, location is convenient to Bank Center, beachfront and hotels.

Reviewed March 4, 2012

I'll be straight with you. I'm poor, I'm 18 and my idea of dinner is Ramen and tap water. i decided to save up a hefty amount of money for my pals B-day so i could take her somewhere nice.
It was fantastic! The food took a bit but it was fun watching all the stuffy people around us sigh and hate their lives as my friend and i giggled uncontrollably over tasty warm & bread. The waitress was very sweet to us both and when my friend busted out singing the Mario theme song the waitress sung along with her!
the food was absolutely fantastic! I was pretty much full in just a few bites. My friend and i were in a bit of a rush towards the end and the waitress happily boxed our food very quickly during the complementary birthday desert.
I was pleased with everything! i believe the people on this site who complain about katz21 are just full of it. If they are so much better than this high quality restaurant they should just buy there own personal chef (i'm sure they could afford it) and be all grumpy at home while the rest of us down to earth people can be merry and enjoy something good when it comes to us!

I rest my case.